2012 Niketalk Dunk-off Thread - SECOND DUNK PAGE 4 - TWO HANDER

Originally Posted by bjamez20

6'2" 195 by the way

So can we post the dunks whenever, or should we do one a week or so?

I'll list you.

We'll try and go in order, not too many dunks at a time. After 4 days or so I'll open up the next dunk, and then if not a lot of people are posting vids we can speed it up.

For this first dunk I wanna keep it open for a few days just so the word can spread.

frown.gif
pre knee injury i woulda went straight to the park with my phone well good luck to the NTers
special <3 to Chris and Dennis
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

frown.gif
pre knee injury i woulda went straight to the park with my phone well good luck to the NTers
special <3 to Chris and Dennis
laugh.gif

Thanks, Rob!! I filmed a few dunks after practice last night, I'll put up a one hander to the thread this morning sometime, when I get back to my place.

I'm in...... I was actually pretty close to dunking around Halloween time..... I'm 5'10 220, suck it
laugh.gif

Two people post videos and nobody new wants to join?

C'mon, NT. There's a 9-page thread about NT'ers who can dunk.

I could join but I can't do anything outside of the easy tier so I don't see the point really.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I could join but I can't do anything outside of the easy tier so I don't see the point really.

For the love of the dunk! Share, collaborate, appreciate. Be among the brotherhood of Up. Push yourself to reach new heights. Use your basketball shoes for what they were meant for. Burn some calories. Impress NT's female population. Reminisce and pretend to be Dr. J, or Dominique, or Michael, or Vince. Or Robert Traylor.

We're all winners who participate.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

For the love of the dunk! Share, collaborate, appreciate. Be among the brotherhood of Up. Push yourself to reach new heights. Use your basketball shoes for what they were meant for. Burn some calories. Impress NT's female population. Reminisce and pretend to be Dr. J, or Dominique, or Michael, or Vince. Or Robert Traylor.

We're all winners who participate.
smile.gif
lol I feel you man.
But I'm 6'4" 205 so it's not like a one-handed dunk is really impressing anyone.

I'll do it if I get a chance to stop by the gym. Super Bowl weekend in Indy. 
devil.gif

damn if I could jump a couple inches higher I would be down I grab rim occasionally and thats my ceiling
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
Im 5'11"

5'11" 170

I can do most of beginner, any oops of medium, and a windmill sometimes. That's about it. My knee is paining but I'll try to take one for the NT team.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

waaaittt a minute...Monstar1 is my dude TruthGetsBusy?!?

Air Up There a NTer?
roll.gif

who's this TruthGetsBusy you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom