2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

What do you guys think about me giving up Spiller for Percy..NO PPR and I have (McCoy, Peterson, Ridley, Mendenhall,) Wrs (Dez, Steve Johnson, Moore, and Floyd)

I'm pretty sure I'm done playing fantasy football.. every year, same thing. I'm only three points behind number one for total points, but I'm leading points against by 80. The difference between me and the guy in 1st place? I've got 70 more points forced, and 200 more points against. What kind of shenanigans is this. IT HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE YEAR TO ME
:lol:

"At least we got to 120 pts." --Mike D'antoni

Good looks to the dude who told me to play Andre Roberts over B.Lloyd....sike :lol:

All good though, decided I'd rather take a chance on Shonn Greene going up against one of the worst run D's in the league :D

What do you guys think about me giving up Spiller for Percy..NO PPR and I have (McCoy, Peterson, Ridley, Mendenhall,) Wrs (Dez, Steve Johnson, Moore, and Floyd)

I'd go for it. RB's are deep and Mendenhall is a solid "sleeper" play. Percy will be top 10 again in WR's by the end of the year.

need a RB for my bye week. PPR league. these two are currently available.

Michael Bush vs Detroit
Felix Jones vs Carolina

thoughts?

I agree.  I am sitting Morris this week, NYG D looks hyped up after whooping the Niners at Candlestick. 

I like F-Jax this weekend but to an extent. I'd play him but not over V-Jax, like in your case. Both are poised for big games though I just think Vincent could repeat his performance from last Sunday

You guys think Josh Gordon will make it 3 straight sundays with a big game or will he come back down to earth?

btw, **** V. Ballard and Stephens howlings. BUMS. Lucky my other players stepped up or i would have took a L last week

Stephens-Howling has been an injury prone bum from the beginning. Not someone who's going to yield nice fantasy results. If you can snag William Powell instead, do it. Might be 2 days too late though.

I panicked and made trades for my bye week players. I traded steve smith for Jonathan Stewart (awful) and James Jones for Steven Jackson. McCoy and Ryan Matthews are on bye and Mendenhall might rush twice and pull himself again. Funny thing is I might actually drop Stewart and pick up Josh Gordon and sell high like I did with Jones.

Welp...so much for me thinking I had a sleeper in Jahvid Best. He won't be back this season according to reports. With McCoy and Charles both on byes I gotta play Michael Bush and Ben Tate as my starters at RB....or possibly replace one of them with Danny Woodhead :x

BucEm, I'd dump Tate if I were you, especially if you don't have A. Foster on your roster.Look into F. Jones, W. Powell, D. Richardson as other options aswell

Everyone in my league are hoarding players and scared to make trades even when it's benefiting both parties...ugh >:

BTW, with Matt Ryan on a bye, should I pick up Sanchez or Hasselbeck or roll with Alex Smith? :nerd:

Last edited:
BucEm, I'd dump Tate if I were you, especially if you don't have A. Foster on your roster. Look into F. Jones, W. Powell, D. Richardson as other options aswell

Man I would but I just feel like the minute I drop him Arian Foster is going to get hurt. I can't bring myself to do it even though he's kinda taking up a roster spot right now.

Would you pick up Phillip Tanner? Jones and Powell are already owned and I put in a claim for Daryl Richardson but I'm like last on the waiver order so I probably won't get him. Danny Woodhead, Montario Hardesty, Baron Batch and Mike Goodson are other options :x. Good thing I just need to use one of these dudes for just this week.

KOD, scoop Hasselbeck - he's going against the BUF defense. Far better choice than Smith vs SEA, and Sanchez no matter who he plays (check week 1 vs BUF) :lol:BucEm, I hear ya. It's gonna be tough but if you feel long term Tate is worth it roll with ya gut.

I would pick up Hardesty before Tanner but he's a good deep league pick up if Murray is out a while. We've all seen this story with Felix before and everyone knows he's likely to be a bust as a pickup as likely as he is to bust out.

KOD, scoop Hasselbeck - he's going against the BUF defense. Far better choice than Smith vs SEA, and Sanchez no matter who he plays (check week 1 vs BUF) :lol: BucEm, I hear ya. It's gonna be tough but if you feel long term Tate is worth it roll with ya gut.

Just did, thanks

Back
Top Bottom