2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I have Ridley sitting on the bench behind Rice and Charles. (2 RB 3 WR league). What WRs should I target in a trade for Ridley? Need to upgrade badly.

I'm waiting to see if I got Alex Green, Jahvid Best and Denarius Moore off waivers......I better get atleast one of them. I wanna punch myself in the face for not dropping Jerome Simpson for Best before the games this past weekend.

Guys, I currently have Colston, Antonio Brown, Demaryius thomas, and AJ green for WRs. My running backs are horrible, should I trade AJ Green straight up for Lesean Mccoy? Like i said...my Rb's are horrid, I got CJ0k

Guys, I currently have Colston, Antonio Brown, Demaryius thomas, and AJ green for WRs. My running backs are horrible, should I trade AJ Green straight up for Lesean Mccoy? Like i said...my Rb's are horrid, I got CJ0k

Hell no AJ best fantasy WR ... Wait till CJ2k has a good game and trade high for him... thats all you could do right now for him... You can try to trade Antonio for a RB

Nobody with sense is going to trade for Chris Johnson.

I would do it that trade easy.

Cardinals vs. Buf or Seahawks vs NE

CJ Spiller @ Ari or Donald Brown @ NYJ

I'm leaning towards Seahawks and Brown. What do you guys think?

I'm temped to pick the Cards bc I have Brady as my QB but not sure.

Yet another offer I received:

I give: Mendenhall

I get: Greg Jennings and S-Jax

My team

QB: Ryan

RB: Foster, Matthews, Mendenhall, J Stew

WR: Roddy, Nicks, Colston, Britt

TE: Finley

I can also get just S-Jax for Britt

Is Randall Cobb still worth the pickup in a PPR league? What about Brandon Bolden as another pickup? Need some help on my team.....

Blockbuster trade in the works.. I trade away Shady, Miles Austin and Steve Smith.. to receive T-Rich, Percy and Greg Jennings. What do you guys think? my RB's are Ray Rice, Shady and Ryan Mathews. My WR's are Miles, Andre johnson, Smitty, Britt and Sidney Rice. My WR's have been lettin me down. It's a one player keeper league with PPR scoring format.

Hey NT,

It looks like RGIII is on track to play.  I have the Minn D right now, thinking about dropping for TB because Brady "turnover machine" Quinn is starting for KC this week.  I know they have Charles but I'm expecting 9 in the box the whole game.

Blockbuster trade in the works.. I trade away Shady, Miles Austin and Steve Smith.. to receive T-Rich, Percy and Greg Jennings. What do you guys think? my RB's are Ray Rice, Shady and Ryan Mathews. My WR's are Miles, Andre johnson, Smitty, Britt and Sidney Rice. My WR's have been lettin me down. It's a one player keeper league with PPR scoring format.
Do it.  Richardson produces every week, and like you said you could use an upgrade at WR.  Andre will still put up numbers, and Harvin is a solid play also.

BTW how the HELL did you get Rice and McCoy?

Pierre Garcon vs Vikings

or

Denarius Moore @ Falcons

I don't know what's going on with Garcon's foot and I don't trust anybody with Carson Palmer throwing the ball.....

Last edited:
I'd do that trade. Since it's a keeper league Richardson has alot more value than in a regular league. I really like Harvin too.

Guy updated 1 of his proposals to me, it is very tempting

I GIVE: Ray Rice, Domenik Hixon

I GET: Cam Newton, Darren Sproles, Demaryius Thomas

HEY Week 5 Big Ben starters:

"@MatthewBerryTMR Elias changing Mendenhall’s 13 yd TD run to 13 yd Rec TD. Big Ben now gets a 13 yard Pass TD last Sun."

I was losing 117-119. Now, I get the win. FEELS GOOD MAN!! :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I get Bowe

I send Ridley

PPR League

Should I accept? I have Rice, Sproles and Trent. My top Receivers are Julio and Percy

HEY Week 5 Big Ben starters:
"@MatthewBerryTMR Elias changing Mendenhall’s 13 yd TD run to 13 yd Rec TD. Big Ben now gets a 13 yard Pass TD last Sun."
I was losing 117-119. Now, I get the win. FEELS GOOD MAN!! :pimp: :pimp:
I knew this would happen :lol:. I still lose by around 4 points though :\.

Back
Top Bottom