2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Highest scoring team in my league and 6-6 in 5th place on a 5 game winning streak. :lol:
Everyone had a lucky week against me, but their luck has run out. :pimp:
Should I play the Denver D/ST or AZ D/ST? AZ plays the Jets. Any word on McFadden? I have Ridley and Wells starting.

I'd go with AZ. Tampa is gonna score and doesn't really turn it over. I wouldn't drop them though.

Sproles vs. ATL or Charles vs. CAR???/

Charles.

Ended up winning my claim for Bush (surprisingly) but lost out on Moreno and Jaquizz.
Should I flex TY Hilton or Danarius Moore this week? Sanu is also out there on the wavier wire but I have AJ Green.

Who were you gonna start at your flex originally? D. Moore has a favorable matchup against the Browns tho.

Alright I need help picking a WR and Flex, need 3 out of this group.
Dez Bryant vs Philly
TY Hilton vs Det
Mike Williams vs Den
Dwayne Bowe vs Car
Jeremy Kerley vs AZ
Ryan Broyles vs Ind
Really need a win, right now I am projected as a 30 pt underdog, opponent is stacked with good matchups this week :smh:

I would go with Dez, Broyles, and Mike Williams.

I also need help picking my WR/flex players this week. Pick 4 NonPPR
Givens vs SF
Denarius Moore vs Cle
Lance Moore vs ATL
Greg Jennings vs Min
Garcon vs NYG
Amendola vs SF
Cruz vs Was

Denarius Moore, Jennings, lance Moore, and Cruz.

Should I play the Denver D/ST or AZ D/ST? AZ plays the Jets. Any word on McFadden? I have Ridley and Wells starting.

I'd go with Arizona.

Sproles vs. ATL or Charles vs. CAR???/

Charles.

Garcon vs NYG

Gordon vs OAK

DHB vs CLE

Stokley vs TB

All contingent on the status of Percy Harvins ankle, and with news of Mike Williams demotion - Antonio Brown.

I like Garcon - mainly because he's the No. 1 target in WAS, but honestly all of the matchups are favorable. Who should I be looking at in case Brown/Harvin can't go?

Help me set my lineup?
Start a qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, kicker and defense in a ppr with 1 point every 20 rec yards. I own:

Brees
Leshoure
Ap
Bryce brown
Beanie wells
Aj green
Danario Alexander
Colston
Cecil shorts
Heath miller
Brandon Myers
Seahawks D
Bengals D
Gostkowski
Janikowski

Brees
AP
Bryce
AJ
Shorts
Brandon
Janikowski
Bengals

Thanks man. I've been looking for some conformation to pull the trigger on Shorts over Colston. Right now my lineup is set differently for the last 3 spots but Myers and bengals I've been pondering. Gostkowski I was going to play just because the offense is always in fg range. Miller I was leaning towards if Ben played but I like Myers too. Bengals D I like because Chargers are tied for second in the AFC in giveaways with 22.

Last edited:
Garcon vs NYG
Gordon vs OAK
DHB vs CLE
Stokley vs TB

All contingent on the status of Percy Harvins ankle, and with news of Mike Williams demotion - Antonio Brown.

I like Garcon - mainly because he's the No. 1 target in WAS, but honestly all of the matchups are favorable. Who should I be looking at in case Brown/Harvin can't go?

I would go with stokley and think about Garcon also. There both high risk high reward type guys tho. TB secondary :x and peyton at QB :smokin.

Hate bumping my own posts, and rarely do....but anyone?

Bush. Seattle's D was very good. Now they're being ran on. Bush may or may not rack up huge yards, but you gotta think he gets in the paint at least once. NO/ATL will be a shootout. I would think they'll be airing it out a ton.

Garcon vs NYG
Gordon vs OAK
DHB vs CLE
Stokley vs TB

Yeah. Go Garcon. Washington should be looking to throw it a bit on the Giants.

My cousin really just dropped lesean mccoy...

He may end up just sitting the rest of the year since they're out of contention. While I didn't and won't be dropping McCoy on my team just yet, I can see the strategy if he needs to fill that roster spot with production.

I need some help fellow brahs,
RG3 against NY Giants
or
Cam against KC Chiefs

Tough. You'd have to think this is win/win for you, but I would go with Cam. KC is extremely weak and I wouldn't be surprised to see Carolina pour it on to get Cam more and more of his confidence back. I think Cam goes for HUGE numbers.

I need some help fellow brahs,

RG3 against NY Giants

or

Cam against KC Chiefs

Cam for 2 rushing tds against a trash defense. RGiii dont' want it with a revitalized Giants team right now coming off a dominating performance against green bay.

Let's not get carried away here. Green Bay isn't the same team as last year, too many key players are injured plus the Giants have their number.

With that being said, how can you bench RG3?? Cam FINALLY had a good game, but he's been so inconsistent. I can easily see this being an ugly game.

I would go with RG3 at home on Monday night.

Back
Top Bottom