2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Damn I need Vernon to get shut down and Greene tomorrow too, I'm only up 16 :frown:

oh dont worry, Veron davis is the worst player in the nfl. he aint getting your opponent any points..

:x

my team should have won this week, Cruz and Eli :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Vernon most likely nothing as well.

should be in the championship right now

CHAMPIONSHIP TIME
smokin.gif

$1K payout for my league...

now I am adding every possible FA that my opponent could use... if RG3 sits next week he is toast!
roll.gif
Scumbag move, but I aint even mad, for $1000 I would do the same.

Thanks to Russelmania and Beastmode I'm definitely in the finals :pimp: . The guy I'm playing still has VD playing and still can't catch up. This made my weekend. I almost regretted not starting Matty Ice :lol:

Had I started Dez instead of D.Alexender I would be in the championship game next week :smh:...this was the first time all year I've sat him..oh well I guess I'll be playing for 3rd place next week and will get my money back for the entry fee :lol:

Had I started Dez instead of D.Alexender I would be in the championship game next week :smh:...this was the first time all year I've sat him..oh well I guess I'll be playing for 3rd place next week and will get my money back for the entry fee :lol:

Bruh, I started Alexander and he didn't do **** for me. Good thing it didn't **** me over. But I don't think ill start him next week tho.

My first year playing FF and I'm in the Championship Game for $$$$ :smokin

Starters:

Romo
Demaryius
Roddy
Arian
David Wilson
Witten
T. Hilton

Chicago

I think I'm going to replace Demaryius with Brandon Gibson and David Wilson with Vick Ballard for the title game.

My first year playing FF and I'm in the Championship Game for $$$$ :smokin
Starters:
Romo
Demaryius
Roddy
Arian
David Wilson
Witten
T. Hilton
Chicago
I think I'm going to replace Demaryius with Brandon Gibson and David Wilson with Vick Ballard for the title game.
Don't do that :lol:

Only reason why I would is because Vick has a better matchup (if Bradshaw comes back). Gibson has been pretty consistent and he goes against the worst pass defense in the league next week.
laugh.gif
I understand he is going against the worst pass defense, but do you really trust Sam Bradford over Peyton Manning?

I understand he is going against the worst pass defense, but do you really trust Sam Bradford over Peyton Manning?
Not in the least bit, he's definitely not trending up like Peyton, especially given that Demaryius was targeted 9 times today. The way I look at it is, the risk-reward would be higher with Thomas(plenty of games he's exploded this year as mentioned) as opposed to more sure points (7-12) with Gibson.

Last edited:
Not in the least bit, he's definitely not trending up like Peyton, especially given that Demaryius was targeted 9 times today. The way I look at it is, the risk-reward would be higher with Thomas(plenty of games he's exploded this year as mentioned) as opposed to more sure points (7-12) with Gibson.
There has been two games this season where Thomas has not played to his potential, if anything Thomas is the more consistent of the two.  Gibson is not 7-12 for sure fantasy points man.

I think you have it the other way around Thomas is the most consistent player with a higher upside between the two.

Gibson is just a mediocre WR who is owned in 13.2% of ESPN fantasy leagues and averages 6.2..

The numbers just don't lie..

In the end "Remember who got you in the dance."  and I'm sure it was Thomas (Averages 12.4 before his 1 point performance). It is your decision, I wish you the best of luck next week!

EDIT:  I do agree with Ballard over Wilson in your league ifs Moreno is still available, if so try to pick him up.

Last edited:
Demariyus Thomas and Doug Martin combining for 1 ended my chances for a Championship game bid. I still put up 119 but had the misfortune of going up against a dude who dropped 138.. HATE when that **** happens.

My opponent had Cobb and Jacquizz Rogers so I thought this week would be easy $ after i had 42pts after Thursday nights game. Then OF COURSE this dude has AP :x , Julio :x , Blair Walsh :x , and Heath Miller :x

Never in a million years did I think my lineup of Brady, Doug Martin, Gore, Alfred Morris, AJ Green, Demariyus Thomas, 49ers D, and Matt Prater would be getting beat by this dudes weak team but boy was I wrong :smh: ... Highest scoring game of his year as well. >:

I'm super salty right now if you couldn't tell :lol:, and to top it all off; the other Conference Championship matchup both have teams who I wouldve easily beat. Frustrating to say the LEAST

Goin' to the 'ship!!!!!

My team has been overachieving all season. Basically down to Bryce Brown and Demarco Murry as my only RBs
sick.gif

Some luck and God Brady as my ace has me one win away from the ring
pimp.gif

Up 58 with only Chris Johnson left to play against. Watching AP carry me to my first fantasy championship has been simply amazing. Let the good times roll! So excited to get a chance at back to back championships next year.

For the title game, I'm up 12 with no one left. He's got Shonn Greene. This will be interesting

SAT the Niners D and started the Lions :smh: LOST by 10 pts in my big money league!! (Lions D 4pts and Niners D 20pts) :smh: ... still taking home about $400 cash, but I wanted to win it all. 3rd place takes 10% of the Championship pot next week so I guess I can still play for a little be more change ..

Oh well, semi-finals in my other league starts this week. Let's hope this bye week got a few of my player healthy such as Jordy Nelson, McCoy, and RG3!! I need you guys to get on the field this week!!!

For the title game, I'm up 12 with no one left. He's got Shonn Greene. This will be interesting
Oh man you better pray that Titans defense is just horrible and the Jets will run the ball a lot to avoid Sanchez turning it over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom