2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Both lists posted in the OP,

If you think i've posted you incorrectly in one list or another, please PM me or e-mail me with proof, maybe you had an old NT name that you didn't merge over. Nevertheless let me know!

Both lists posted in the OP,
If you think i've posted you incorrectly in one list or another, please PM me or e-mail me with proof, maybe you had an old NT name that you didn't merge over. Nevertheless let me know!

dont see my name bro. i sent it in. let me know thanks.

Made the 10 spot. Top 10

On a serious note. This might be the 2nd most exciting gift on X-Mas. Mainly because you don't know what you're getting. 8)

:lol: maaan....I saw people ask for LV and Nerf KDs so I aimed for the moon too. Minus well
:lol: nah I didn't ask for anything crazy but my answers for the questionnaire were broad.

But to whoever gets me add a pair of white based Kay Yow/Think Pink nike elite socks or a verizon wireless gift card to what I'd prefer if you can't think of anything to get me.

:rolleyes i hope the NOOBS list don't have dead beats in there :x ...whoever I get as SS imma go over the limit i just love christmas!!! :tongue: hopefully whoever gets me does the same and looks at my WISH LIST thoroughly :lol:

Last edited:
To help y'all also choose gifts. Search your person on general and see where or what they post. Just a hint.

The best part of this is you have no clue what you're going to get.

The worst part of this is you don't know if you're going to get anything at all. (if you're on the new member's list)

I'm ready to get my elf.

Is it too late to join? Pissed I missed it last year and I think I done goofed again. Please? Ill make sure to send back my questionnaire in a timely fashion!

Back
Top Bottom