2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

revmatic32- post your gift mannnnnn.... (want to make sure you got it... ups says it was delivered yesterday :nerd: )

Last edited:
Glad you liked it :D
To my SS, I got your gift. I appreciate the thought and effort, I like the shirt a lot. Thanks man. Merry Christmas!

You're welcome! If I can squeeze in anything by the end of the year I most definitely will! Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Thanks again to bay1591 :pimp: Got the amazon gift card. And will be on the lookout for part 1 of my gift.

i think i'll wait till the 28th before i start calling out my Santa as a deadbeat. but nice gifts everyone! looks like some of you put tons of effort into the gifts.

Seems like you're already having a very merry christmas (if that's your tree in the avy). :lol:

Santa reveal yourself :nerd: Thank you so much, I heard the doorbell ring and seen the ups truck and ran downstairs like a little kid :lol: Was gunna wait to open it but couldn't wait. Was thinking about buying the same polo, glad I didn't and you saved me a trip to the outlet later :pimp: Now I have a shirt to wear tomorrow. Already had the elite socks but that's my fault for being vague, and the local mall has the white based pair that I wanted so hopefully they let me swap. Thank you again :pimp:

Last edited:
also got my gifts today !

lovin them....all i wanted was a slipmat, and i got that AND a dilla record ! How did you know? Perfection. :wow:

and good lookin on the Rams stuff....keychain is dope, always gotta rep my squad :smile:

...and i can see my santa is a Niners fan :lol: , coulda got coal but my santa is cool like that :pimp: ...gave it to my Dad (niner fan)

This is a PM I got from Banki3z:

Hey can you do me a favor and tell DamokuNaSenshi that his gifts would be deliver on the 26? It was supposed to be delivered this past Sat, but they held it up for some reason. Thank!

This is a PM I got from Banki3z:

Hey can you do me a favor and tell DamokuNaSenshi that his gifts would be deliver on the 26? It was supposed to be delivered this past Sat, but they held it up for some reason. Thank!

bro.......

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom