2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Kind of reminds me of the 370z, and I don't like the 370z.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
w/e bro

Originally Posted by proper english

FWD 4banger... 
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

RWD flat 4
pimp.gif

us and jdm manufactures have different agendas when it some to making cars, not every sports car has to have a V8

although they only have 2 real sports car in their line up, Honda need to jump on board with a RWD sports whip. Hope to see a trend started because I these eco-cars are caca

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Kind of reminds me of the 370z, and I don't like the 370z.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
w/e bro

Originally Posted by proper english

FWD 4banger... 
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

RWD flat 4
pimp.gif

us and jdm manufactures have different agendas when it some to making cars, not every sports car has to have a V8

although they only have 2 real sports car in their line up, Honda need to jump on board with a RWD sports whip. Hope to see a trend started because I these eco-cars are caca

it'll prob look nothing like that when it comes out..and it looks like a updated tc.

it'll prob look nothing like that when it comes out..and it looks like a updated tc.

This might be my first NEW car purchase. Im going to start saving up.
I hope they dont produce to many of them, i want the some-what rare status with these.

This might be my first NEW car purchase. Im going to start saving up.
I hope they dont produce to many of them, i want the some-what rare status with these.

The car is GORGEOUS. back could be a bit better but im not complaning. the front is a beut.
pimp.gif
all i can say is WOW

bravo to Toyota

Back
Top Bottom