2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those seem fake as hell lmaoo

I doubt they come out banana shaped

Yeah, look like the same ones dude posted several days ago. Don't think we will get pics til the next couple releases drop to keep the hype strong on those.

no chill at all with these sites whatsoever
laugh.gif

Yeah, look like the same ones dude posted several days ago. Don't think we will get pics til the next couple releases drop to keep the hype strong on those.
I strongly believe that these are NOT going to be the official authorised black 88s that will release. Even though it might look alright, it still does not come close to the white 88s and 2011 black 3s. The tumbled leather on these are no where close to the others, it is not soft, stretchy or plush. The elephant print cut is not the exact same as the others and the print on the EP ain't similar. After some detailed analysis the two things that I found to be true or legit that will be in the authorised pairs are the nike air heel tap and the red eyelets for the shoe laces. I believe JB has things set in motion for the release of this anticipated release but the Chinese have gone ahead and taken advantage if some if the materials available to them and constructed their own Frankenstein versions, with some legit materials stitched onto cheap alright looking material.
Def not going to be the official pair to release. So don't stress peeps with these early ones floating around.

Wear my 01s regularly but who knows how long they will last. Need a pair... Possibly 2. And one for the little nephew

^^ Those actually look pretty good to me.Maybe a mod can lock this thread up until we have official release info?Its getting out of hand with all the replicas/gm pairs in here,and if the actual shoe does not release this thread will be like a GM-FAKE advertisement...

Just posting pictures as I come across them.

The shoes in the last set look really good compared to some of the others but we will see...

I've never owned a pair of black cements and I'm praying for this to be my 1st pair. I'll even settle for a pair 2011s.

As of right now there is no official word on these releasing. I've tried to let this thread go but it's just turning into GM thread part 2. If any solid info is dropped that these are defiantly going to release please let me know and I will unlock this thread or just make an official thread, until that time this thread needs to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom