2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Thats not a suprise, i went on black friday to cop those foam air forces and they had galaxy rookies, no one knew and they didnt make it known, 21m goes by their own rules

some store in bk got em for retail or something? lol
Ok just found out some interesting ****
No, 21Mercer had them on release date. Didnt tell anyone. Here I am trying to figure out how people were getting these and this dude just drops that info on me and shows me his receipt for proof. Haven't seen any1 in here or sole collector post that. 26 pairs sold there.

He was waiting for the KD N7's and was 15th online. Dudes were going in after waiting and coming out with 2 pairs.. He was like why 2 boxes? What's going on? And they had N7s and Blk/Gld 1s in them.

They were keeping quiet in hopes to go back online and snag another pair of 1s. That explains so much
Isn't that Foot action? 

Yes but they at least initially did RSVp for galaxy rookies. Those pairs sold afterward were leftover from RSVP's not picked up

^Thats not a suprise, i went on black friday to cop those foam air forces and they had galaxy rookies, no one knew and they didnt make it known, 21m goes by their own rules
no lie though u mustve been hyped seeing those galaxy rookies lol. This is kind of good because it rewards the ppl who go after non hyped releases imo

Yes but they at least initially did RSVp for galaxy rookies. Those pairs sold afterward were leftover from RSVP's not picked up
u can bet next time some QS im interested in comes out and mercer is keeping it on the down low i'll be there

Word can't believe we are finding this out 3 days after. Have a pic of receipt for proof. 100% legit that they had them. Bring on the extra sodium.

Word can't believe we are finding this out 3 days after. Have a pic of receipt for proof. 100% legit that they had them. Bring on the extra sodium.
lol i wouldnt be surprised if they had that lebron IX championship pack and just kept it on the down low. ******g scum, those bums should all get fired, they are annoying. There will be another opportunity like this and ima pounce.

when i met bun b last year around this time at the gumball 3000 rally i had my yeezy 1's on and he told me to be ready june 6 keep ur money tight....and keep checking mercer they will have the most pairs....tho i didnt get em from mercer he was right tho

no lie though u mustve been hyped seeing those galaxy rookies lol. This is kind of good because it rewards the ppl who go after non hyped releases imo

I was hype like a muh lol it felt like christmas

Dam Mark thats crazy lol..., that means saturday while i was all over uptown i could of swung by 21mercer and cop? Yea pretty salty

:frown: :lol: Heart and sole just refunded me....... Kinda expected since they r located in Cali, but Idk why it took a few days for them to make the refund and lied to me that the shoes will be shipped out today.

How easy or difficult  were these to cop? And how was the release compared to the Royals. I didn't want them but I'm curious on how things went. 

How easy or difficult  were these to cop? And how was the release compared to the Royals. I didn't want them but I'm curious on how things went. 

...Lets just say you have a better chance of being struck by lightning then getting these

I'm not happy cause I wanted his banneds :frown:

well as i told you the only way your gonna get them is if you paid

i have been in so called "sneaker game" for a long time

i know whats worth trading a banned 1 for and to be frank the only trade i want is cash

no one in their right mind would trade a banned 1 for these right now maybe by the end of the year but not now

and that person was not going to be me

Last edited:
Lol... Still on hunt got buddy that everyone was talking about earlier sending me pics of receipt "when i get home" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom