2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped 550 for my pair on da way now hunt is over
Congrats bud you got your pair! At the end of the day you are the only that knows whether or not they are worth it to you.
^ Wow. Not judging you fam, if you feel like it's worth 550 then you buy what you like lol. Idk I can't justify spending 300+ on ones when they could go to other shoes buys
The interesting thing about 1's is you never have to worry about paint chipping, midsole cracking or yellowing air pockets. I think you can rock these joints for 10+ years and they will hold up. Not to mention the timeless retro look that will never go out of style. I've sold some retro IV's that I owned to offset the cost knowing that the paint would be chipping in some time. To me, it was worth it! Plus the "NA" branding, comfort of the 2013 pairs and no jumpman just kills it!

Last edited:
Congrats bud you got your pair! At the end of the day you are the only that knows whether or not they are worth it to you.

The interesting thing about 1's is you never have to worry about paint chipping, midsole cracking or yellowing air pockets. I think you can rock these joints for 10+ years and they will hold up. Not to mention the timeless retro look that will never go out of style. I've sold some retro IV's that I owned to offset the cost knowing that the paint would be chipping in some time. To me, it was worth it! Plus the "NA" branding, comfort of the 2013 pairs and no jumpman just kills it!
Man thats a good look, price determines value on both ends. Seller: value in how much the price to justify the lost of ones item. Buyer: level of desire in the item which determines ones price to obtain it. 

@atxballer I feel you fam. 1s are my favorite kind of Jordan's. especially with nice quality leather, they are timeless and classic. Even if the white midsole yellows a little, they still look great. Especially now that these are with OG styles. heck I wanted these black and golds so bad. Thought they were extremely beautiful. But going to college doesn't allow me to buy them haha.

@atxballer I feel you fam. 1s are my favorite kind of Jordan's. especially with nice quality leather, they are timeless and classic. Even if the white midsole yellows a little, they still look great. Especially now that these are with OG styles. heck I wanted these black and golds so bad. Thought they were extremely beautiful. But going to college doesn't allow me to buy them haha.
I feel you bro! If I wasn't already working in the real world these would have been tough to come by. Aren't you the one that was trying to go to med school? Anyhow, nice to see you got those priorities straight. Copping kicks will be a piece of cake for you in the future!

ive received some pretty good offers($700+) for my size 9 but these are way too dope to let go. best jordans of the year imo.

I feel you bro! If I wasn't already working in the real world these would have been tough to come by. Aren't you the one that was trying to go to med school? Anyhow, nice to see you got those priorities straight. Copping kicks will be a piece of cake for you in the future!
Ha agreed brother. Yeah man well I'm trying to get in pharmacy school lol. But I appreciate the kind words. Let me know how those feel!

But yeah I might get flamed for this here (and understandably so for true sneakerheads) but I actually have a friend who got the celtics and made black and gold customs for me instead. This is to cope temporarily for missing out on the real 1s haha.

View media item 411769

Ha agreed brother. Yeah man well I'm trying to get in pharmacy school lol. But I appreciate the kind words. Let me know how those feel!

But yeah I might get flamed for this here (and understandably so for true sneakerheads) but I actually have a friend who got the celtics and made black and gold customs for me instead. This is to cope temporarily for missing out on the real 1s haha.
I think it looks good, I want to see someone paint the bottom black.

Those look so much better than the celtics. not fair i want a pair lol

^wow thats really kind of you to offer but I think the restocks coming up will hold me over. Again, really nice custom tho.

Yea 2 me 550 was worth it I'm from new Orleans and im a die hard saints fan! Really can't wait 2 put this with some saints gear

^congrats on getting a pair...you can sense the jimmies being rustled on here when you posted the price :lol: it's your money and you should pay whatever u think it's worth to obtain these beauties...

Finally got my hands on these....and in good timing because the resell price on these will only grow...

View media item 412863
not revealing the price i paid but it's less than $550 :D

Last edited:
Yeah but it doesnt matter because the production numbers were ridiculously low. I knew it was just a matter of time before these hit yeezy prices.

Last edited:
A little off topic, but if I didn't believe in karma, I sure do now. All those good deeds Mark did for us getting pairs of these blk n gold 1s out of NYC, and many others for MANY hard to get shoes and anything else, came back to him one million fold last night. He had what could be the greatest night of his life while he was away from NT. Head on over to complex.com to see some of what he's been up to. Just wanted to update those that he helped out, his generosity was rewarded :smile:

I can't navigate the site?

Is he editor for them or something..?  Did he hook up Wiz with his pair?

I can't navigate the site?
Is he editor for them or something..?  Did he hook up Wiz with his pair?

Oh no, his night wasn't related to the kicks. Complex had credited him and used his videos for Ye's pop up show performance last night. They've added more videos people posted online hours later now, I didn't know til I just looked though haha. He's a huge fan and got to hang with Ye, the GOOD music crew, and a few of his friends for a few hours after the show, chat with Kanye, and Kanye performed a lot of the new album (which is apparently locked down and hardly anything has leaked even about it) right off of his laptop just across the couch from Mark. An unreal night for a huge fan.

Oh no, his night wasn't related to the kicks. Complex had credited him and used his videos for Ye's pop up show performance last night. They've added more videos people posted online hours later now, I didn't know til I just looked though haha. He's a huge fan and got to hang with Ye, the GOOD music crew, and a few of his friends for a few hours after the show, chat with Kanye, and Kanye performed a lot of the new album (which is apparently locked down and hardly anything has leaked even about it) right off of his laptop just across the couch from Mark. An unreal night for a huge fan.
Very dope and congrats mark
I couldn't agree more. Congrats Mark, it's nice to see the tides have turned in your favor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom