2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a certain similar feeling about these 
eyes.gif

Waiting to hear a confirmed release date. Some say this coming Saturday, April 6. Some say the following Saturday. True definition of a QS

Im not a big fan of 1's but these are really starting to grow on me especially since they are all patent. Cant wait to see more detailed pics of these bad boys. At first I was like hell no but after seeing them a couple of times it definitely changed my mind on these. 
wink.gif

They're on the NDC calendar for this Saturday
no my dude thats the 97 bugs 1's and the celtic 1's...nobody is confirming these black/gold ones and it says on Jordan.com they are supposed to drop april 13th so its gonna be a QS, only because no stores are sure if they are getting them

April 13th it clearly says on the Jumpman site but it is considered a QS because retailers dont know whos getting them so stop saying the 6th those are the celtics..

^^^ Nice find there, but isn't that weird NDC has the celtic 1s confirmed but not these, and jumpman.com has these with RD info but not the celtic 1s, huh? Nike, JB, WTH? Show some consistency, man......

^^^ Nice find there, but isn't that weird NDC has the celtic 1s confirmed but not these, and jumpman.com has these with RD info but not the celtic 1s, huh? Nike, JB, WTH? Show some consistency, man......
They did have celtic 1's confirmed on the NDC calendar not too long ago but i looked recently and theyre gone. but yea kinda weird. I'm sure FNL and all FTL affiliates will get them they just don't know any info yet.

They did have celtic 1's confirmed on the NDC calendar not too long ago but i looked recently and theyre gone. but yea kinda weird. I'm sure FNL and all FTL affiliates will get them they just don't know any info yet.
Damn, u r right! I just saw that yesterday too, and now the celtic 1s is gone. Prolly not many ppl in to em, and Nike/JB want to create hype now with less than a week, smh again....

Any word on how limited these are? I hope I don't have to reach my peeps in Asia to cop me a pair like I did for the Royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom