2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also s/o to GrapeAPE for a very detailed post on this release 2 days ago. If you really wanted them you would've taken his advice about the NBA store.. Called them.. And then went there early today (NYC/ NJ members)

He called it two days ago. I called them yesterday they said nobody knew about it bc they hadn't tweeted it. G Ape already posted about it.. I wasn't going to post it and blow up the spot for people that were banking on getting pairs there. That's not fair with such an extremely limited release.

Plus resellers and lurkers everywhere. Would've been just like that spot in the bx Pm'ed last night that got killed by one F'ing reseller :smh:

? for my people that camp out...if your chair is there but u arent are u in line still?
Unfortunately.. But statenkid could attest to this, by me that sh*t doesn't fly. Mall security doesn't allow chairs nor do they allow leaving the line under any circumstances. They're on a power trip.

I think it's ok to leave for a little bit to get a snack or use the restroom... But that just looks criminal above ^

^^^ agreed actually a guy drew a gun saying his chair was there 1st at a release i read in some city :smh: :x

? for my people that camp out...if your chair is there but u arent are u in line still?
That is exactly what happen last time.. I went to the mall at 1:30am during the last big heat.. there was about 40+ chairs and only 10 people was actually there... a hour before opening .. 50+ people jump in the front of the line..

Sold out my size by the time I'm at the door...

That is exactly what happen last time.. I went to the mall at 1:30am during the last big heat.. there was about 40+ chairs and only 10 people was actually there... a hour before opening .. 50+ people jump in the front of the line..

Sold out my size by the time I'm at the door...
:smh: i dont think thats fair u should have to physically be standing in line

So many people want these ONLY because they are so limited. Where were these people first 10 pages? It's funny

That's why I find this past month hilarious. Hardly anyone cared about these at first, and when pics surfaced that they were patent leather with a speckled sole more people said they disliked them than liked them.

This pair is a tribute to the Jordan Brand classic event in Brooklyn.
I'm from BK and I can't get a pair so please stop with this East/West bs...

I realized that when I heard all the players were getting them.

Landed yesterday.
ceaac5ff_photo.jpeg

Last edited:
these are on ebay for $700 - $850....... sad
I don't think anyone is surprised. Extremely limited pairs. It's a shame but inevitable. After the dust settles resale is sky high. No shot of a restock like corks either.

There's still black toes. They're much more popular and probably (hopefully) more widely available

I love how the east coast gets lucky on one release and everyone is calling for next release to be west coast only, just like the BG Galaxy were, but no one remembers that west coast only hook up.
Hopefully these do like the BG Galaxy's and have a second release on both coasts then for the people in Cali this time.

BG Galaxy's had a super limited, silent release on 11/9 at NTLA and NTSM.  Then on 11/29 FTL announced that HoH Harlem and HoH Beverly Center would have raffle tickets that day and winners could pick up the shoes Dec 1.  Maybe it could happen again....
nerd.gif

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog..._mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Footlocker

Jumpman1023....that picture tho
nthat.gif

Oh also, can one of the guys that have pairs post a picture of those soles??  I have been wanting to see them up close in a normal, non doctored NDC release pic.  Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom