2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
A ebay seller from NY just posted about 10 pairs for sale...wonder if he is the mysterious reseller that snatched all those up?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dreamsolesapparel/m.html?_ipg&_from&_nkw&_armrs=1&_sop=10

Sorry if posting this is against the rules
Lol some dumbo bought a size 12 for $495.
laugh.gif

on to the next one guys if you're on the west coast lets take the L no more wishing. Lets start planning your pickups for next week. all the air max's are gonna be dope, the 8's, the concord dunks, barkleys. 

These guys are actually pathetic resellers :lol:

http://fb.me/2aitjbl4N

Nobody is this f***kin dumb to undersell their pairs so these dudes could flip em for some ridiculous price
believe me there are people who are dumb enough to do this. when i was there once some 12 year old kid was selling bred 4's for $190. Why even line up for under $20? Then they charge above the premium, they be pricing **** like nycompany on ebay most of the time.

^^^ agreed actually a guy drew a gun saying his chair was there 1st at a release i read in some city :smh: :x

Good. Shouldnt have left the line.

never seen this in DC/PG

trust those chairs would be in the trash/street.

GL to everyone on the hunt. My local spot didn't get em so im not even gonna try.
You must have never been to PG Plaza. When the 1st pair of Lebron Xs came out it was bammas parked across the street in chairs by those apts cuz security wouldnt let them put them jonts in front of the Door. this was on a monday and they would leave they chairs and come back like yall trippin.

Unfortunately.. But statenkid could attest to this, by me that sh*t doesn't fly. Mall security doesn't allow chairs nor do they allow leaving the line under any circumstances. They're on a power trip.

I think it's ok to leave for a little bit to get a snack or use the restroom... But that just looks criminal above ^

You leave your spot in line you lost your spot. If i was to ever camp out it be a problem cuz id be like F you slim you left the line, and a person like me would know to bring a strap to a shoe release its messed up but thats how it is. who gonna argue with you or try to fight you when you pull out on em? especially when you are a legit CWP holder.

Last edited:
Smh @ the prices. I really wanted these. Hopefully they release them later out here on the west coast. If anyone has any hook ups let me know via PM. I need an 11. Thanks fam.

Also s/o to GrapeAPE for a very detailed post on this release 2 days ago. If you really wanted them you would've taken his advice about the NBA store.. Called them.. And then went there early today (NYC/ NJ members)

He called it two days ago. I called them yesterday they said nobody knew about it bc they hadn't tweeted it. G Ape already posted about it.. I wasn't going to post it and blow up the spot for people that were banking on getting pairs there. That's not fair with such an extremely limited release.

Plus resellers and lurkers everywhere. Would've been just like that spot in the bx Pm'ed last night that got killed by one F'ing reseller :smh:

wait..are you saying someone got setup and killed over these already? or you saying a reseller bought all the pairs?

Reseller bought last 8 pairs at a site.

everyone should have the 1 per customer rule reseller or not stop you can only wear one pair of shoes at a time. I dont even want these at all and something like that still pisses me off.

Good. Shouldnt have left the line.
You must have never been to PG Plaza. When the 1st pair of Lebron Xs came out it was bammas parked across the street in chairs by those apts cuz security wouldnt let them put them jonts in front of the Door. this was on a monday and they would leave they chairs and come back like yall trippin.
You leave your spot in line you lost your spot. If i was to ever camp out it be a problem cuz id be like F you slim you left the line, and a person like me would know to bring a strap to a shoe release its messed up but thats how it is. who gonna argue with you or try to fight you when you pull out on em? especially when you are a legit CWP holder.

Lmao. X2. If I was a CWP holder I would do the same. I'm fortunate things have never escalated to that point but I've been ready to get down with people who really think they're just going to roll by and cut right in front of me 1 hour before the place opens. I've cut in front of others because they allow others to cut in line and don't have the balls to say something. Me personally I ain't ******g up my chances of getting a shoe I'm standing in line for all night because some dudes lack balls.

so are these a east coast exclusive or will all hoh be getting these?
ARE YOU F**KIN KIDDING US??

Joking right? Especially with that sig... Anyone that has Royals I assume has a nugget od knowledge about each release (ESPECIALLY A RELEASE LIKE THIS)

To answer your question: 6 HOH's in the East, 1 FA (Flagship store), 1 Nike (NYC), NBA Store, and a couple of mom and pop stores (very few of them). Each store has about a FSR (some less / some more)

Dam....I'm in L.A.....none of the local stores I know will get these...and $500-$700 online....Christ....Yeah I have the money to buy them, but no way would I give that much to a reseller...

They can burn in hell...and JB..come on with this QS bs...so many people want these shoes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom