2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

is it possible for someone on the sidelines to run out on the field and tackle the player

what would the penalty be???

possible 3peat on the line, you run on the field and make a play :nerd:
If it's determined that he would have scored, they would award Auburn with the TD

One of the best college games ive ever seen with one of the greatest finishes. Another reminder of why football >>> basketball

Saban whined like a ***** and deserved to get a stake drove straight into him

Last edited:
#10 on auburn lookin mad fruity running into the end zone on the last 15 yrds though :rofl:

i don't even pay attention to college football like that, but i'm still stunned

Saban or or somebody on the coaching staff needed to hit that Mike Tomlin sideline encroachment on that run back :lol:. Sooooo crazy that the :01 sec left came back to bite them

do does Auburn get some love if they win the seccg?

1 loss auburn> OSU and that weak joke of schedule

Auburn HAS to jump Ohio St. Auburn winning SEC, beating Bama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ohio St schedule + gift non OT from unranked Michigan.

Im pissed I watched the whole game... Thought it was going to over time after the last run by Yeldon

I go to walk my dog and come back home 5 minutes later and I see the game ended :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I see auburn jumping o$u if they win next week. The bcs won't allow a title game with no SEC team

:pimp: they would deserve it though, especially if they beat hopefully Mizzou next week.

OSU is a brand name though, hopefully the voters will do the right thing.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: dat block

Ohio State won't get jumped since they are undefeated, and would have beat two ranked teams at the time of playing them in Michigan State, and Northwestern

Auburn fans better be rooting for mizzou tonight. If they don't jump OSU this week they would have to play mizzou in the SEC championship to have a chance to jump them. Michigan State will be top ten so osu will gain points next week. SC will probably be 9 or something like that if they win tonight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom