2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I can't figure out what all this hype regarding Kevin Sumlin is about. Manziel has been saving his ***.

Manziel has been the reason a&m has been successful.

The hype is because of Sumlin's recruiting classes, who have yet had a chance to make an impact.

Manziel is hurt and shouldn't have played tonight. He couldn't throw the ball down the field, it was like watching Matt Schaub all over again. The offensive and defensive coordinators both need to go. The loss tonight really hurts cause Missouri is not a good football team -_-

BaXsA5EIgAAnNSd.jpg:large

cody kessler =chris rix. program killer. doesnt matter who coaches here at the guy is straight garbage. Max Browne need to win the job this spring for any hope for USC. If he doesn't. Its going to be a long two years.   

Soph with 15 Tds and 6 INTs, 65% completion is a coach killer?

I can't figure out what all this hype regarding Kevin Sumlin is about. Manziel has been saving his ***.
There are like 10 defensive players left from Sherman's last three recruiting classes. The **** you want him to do?

The playcalling and the decision to punt on that last drive was as bad as it gets.

When Manziel is gone he'll be exposed. Lost against the 4 good opponents he he faced. If the best he can do is 8-4 with the best player in college football.....what's he gonna do when he's gone?

Noles
Buckeyes
Barners
The fighting Gary Pinkell's
Bama
Cowpokes
Cardinal
Cocks
Sparty
Briles Bunch

Last edited:
Just to remind homies what happened the last time FSU & OSU met in a bowl game....haha....Feels good to be #1 again

eek.gif
eek.gif
 gotta be NTers, I didn't post that nowhere else but here 
roll.gif

I can't stand OSU or Urban Meyer either and I'ma let yall finish, but FSU aint played no-gotdamn-body either...

Last edited:
people keep calling OSU bums, i agree the schedule is not top notch, but to go TWO whole seasons UNDEFEATED! they have earned their shot. FSU VS OSU if they both win Conference titles, which i predict easy victories for both, MSU defense will not hold Hyde and Miller in check, no way.

@Fear The Ibis  that avy 
sick.gif
. Back when that was popping on the phone would never eem get close to that.

Auburn huge win today, some how some way i want a rematch in the national championship game. auburn vs alabama

They have to be the top teams in the nation why not let them go at it again.

Damn that ******g sucked. UCLA outplayed us in every facet of the game as much as I hate to admit. Damn

:wow: :wow:  gotta be NTers, I didn't post that nowhere else but here :rofl:

I can't stand OSU or Urban Meyer either and I'ma let yall finish, but FSU aint played no-gotdamn-body either...

FSU's schedule is a joke too. But at least they've been impressive and have blown everyone out.

I'd argue that two 1-loss SEC teams are more deserving of the NC than FSU and OSU. Give me Bama vs the SEC champs over FSU vs OSU.

Back
Top Bottom