2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Really?? We going back 15 YEARS AGO?? Those were the John Cooper years. Pump ya breaks.
Florida State and Ohio State BOTH have bad schedules. I don't wanna hear about Miami and Clemson being good because they were some of the biggest frauds around (yes you can put Northwestern with them to). Do I think Florida State is better then Ohio State? Slightly. Our secondary is bunz. Winston would murder us with his wideouts. But we are undefeated in a MAJOR conference so pencil us in at number 2 and live with it.
No you can't put them with Northwestern. The wheels completely fell off for them after that game. They won't be in a bowl game. At least in Clemson and Miami's case, they continued to win. They're 9-3 and Northwestern is 5-7. How can they be grouped with them? State played in the worst BCS conference this year with an equally bad OOC schedule. People who aren't basing their reasons in emotion actually have a case for OSU not being in the NC. Michigan State will be their first legit test all year.

if auburn beats mizzouri they should be number 1/2

This **** here is why I can't rock with college football.

:lol: because a 1-loss team who has faced a gauntlet schedule isn't more deserving than an undefeated team who has faced nothing but cupcakes? FOH

Where were all of you when Boise State was going undefeated playing a cake schedule and nobody thought they deserved to be in the NC game?

Fake gauntlet

No you can't put them with Northwestern. The wheels completely fell off for them after that game. They won't be in a bowl game. At least in Clemson and Miami's case, they continued to win. They're 9-3 and Northwestern is 5-7. How can they be grouped with them? State played in the worst BCS conference this year with an equally bad OOC schedule. People who aren't basing their reasons in emotion actually have a case for OSU not being in the NC. Michigan State will be their first legit test all year.

95% of the dudes crying in here about osu have no legitimate reasoning besides "we suck" and they hate urban Meyer :lol:

95% of the dudes crying in here about osu have no legitimate reasoning besides "we suck" and they hate urban Meyer :lol:

or because you played a weak *** schedule :lol:

I forgot our schedule is weak and FSUs is so strong lmao try again kid

FSU played Clemson at least. And when they played lesser opponents they absolutely destroyed them. There were a few games this year where you guys played bad teams and we're in close games in till the 4th quarter. Fsu has blown out pretty much everybody except Boston College.

Why is michigan state win or lose a lock for the rose bowl?

UCLA!!!

And lol at Clemson doing what they do best

Harris Poll
[table][tr][td]Harris Poll[/td][/tr][tr][td]RK[/td][td]TEAM[/td][td]RECORD[/td][td]PTS[/td][td]PREV[/td][td]TRENDING[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

It don't matter

FSU wins Saturday they are in the MNC
Ohio State wins Saturday they are in the MNC

GET USED TO IT!!!!!

It don't matter

GET USED TO IT!!!!!

Will-Phone-Happy.gif

It don't matter

Ohio State wins Saturday they are in the MNC

GET USED TO IT!!!!!
Thank you.

I rarely get out my bat for Ohio State on scheduling, but cot damn the hurt is strong. You play the teams on your schedule and if you win out, you have a shot at the title, simple. Everybody crying about schedules, but still scheduling FCS schools need to lock it up. Win and there are no questions.

Keep it going Urban :smokin

So an undefeated NIU should play for the national championship? I mean this is NT where a win is a win.

Was NIU preseason #2?

Is NIU on a 24 game win streak?

Does NIU have arguably the biggest fan base in the country?

Does NIU have a nationally well known program full of history?

Sit down son.

The salt and hate is so sad in this thread.

Y'all are some girls.

^^ you seriously don't think any of those should hold any weight do you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom