2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Perfect timing for Peterson, that BSU luster is really dull now.

I wouldn't say perfect timing, more like the cave opening was closing and Peterson slid under and barely had enough time to grab his hat and whip before it slammed to a close. If he would have waited any longer, he would be trapped in the cave until he died.

Wonder why he chose UDub over USC...

Either way what a coup for Wahington wow

Michigan offered David Sills... Do not want... Hope Sark doesnt pull the offer because Michigan has 2 of his teammates committed and I fear he would jump to Michigan... That would be 2 questionable QBs in a row... Not good for a team with ZERO proven QBs on the roster or waiting to arrive.

Michigan offered David Sills... Do not want... Hope Sark doesnt pull the offer because Michigan has 2 of his teammates committed and I fear he would jump to Michigan... That would be 2 questionable QBs in a row... Not good for a team with ZERO proven QBs on the roster or waiting to arrive.
i thought you all thought Shane Morris was the truth.

and to the "Pat Haden is a moron!!" contingent, Petersen didn't want to move to LA. It was never happening.  He may be from California, but Washington makes sense because he's spent the past 20 years of his life in the Northwest.  It's literally a 50 minute plane trip between Boise and Seattle so he doesnt have to uproot his family.

If anything, Oregon messed up.

Last edited:
Pac-12 coaching is getting up there... Crazy to think that its three best coaches left for the NFL and the league still boasts one of the top conferences in terms of coaching.

If anything, Oregon messed up.

I'm not sure I follow... Unless you mean Oregon should have hired Petersen instead of going with Helfrich.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder why he chose UDub over USC...

Either way what a coup for Wahington wow
All reports indicate Haden did not extend an offer.  (ESPN)

And of course immediately CP removes himself from the running of the USC job.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom