2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Wilder is garbage though. Of course he beat him out. Should be playing LB anyway

K.

:lol: @ Cutcliffe

11263537253_da44c81639_o.gif

And I've actually seen my team win a national title
pimp.gif
Only because we got shafted from going to the Title Game because yall got in with a schedule as weak as the one yall have had the past 2 years...
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]August 24[/td][td]Texas Tech [/td][td]W 45-21[/td][td]1-0 (0-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][tr][td]September 7[/td][td]Kent State [/td][td]W 51-17[/td][td]2-0 (0-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][tr][td]September 14[/td][td]No. 7 Washington State [/td][td]W 25-7[/td][td]3-0 (0-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][tr][td]September 21[/td][td]at Cincinnati [/td][td]W 23-19[/td][td]4-0 (0-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][tr][td]September 28[/td][td]Indiana [/td][td]W 45-17[/td][td]5-0 (1-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][tr][td]October 5[/td][td]at Northwestern [/td][td]W 27-16[/td][td]6-0 (2-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][tr][td]October 12[/td][td]San Jose State [/td][td]W 50-7[/td][td]7-0 (2-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][tr][td]October 19[/td][td]at Wisconsin [/td][td]W 19-14[/td][td]8-0 (3-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][tr][td]October 26[/td][td]No. 10 Penn State [/td][td]W 13-7[/td][td]9-0 (4-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][tr][td]November 2[/td][td]Minnesota [/td][td]W 34-3[/td][td]10-0 (5-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][tr][td]November 9[/td][td]at Purdue [/td][td]W 10-6[/td][td]11-0 (6-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][tr][td]November 16[/td][td]at Illinois [/td][td]W 23-16[/td][td]12-0 (7-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][tr][td]November 23[/td][td]No. 11 Michigan [/td][td]W 14-9[/td][td]13-0 (8-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][tr][td]January 3[/td][td]vs No. 1 Miami Fiesta Bowl[/td][td]W 31-24[/td][td]14-0 (8-0 Big Ten)[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]at, Aug 31[/td][td]Clemson[/td][td]Athens, Ga.[/td][td]31 - 28 (W)[/td][td]ESPN[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Sep 14[/td][td]South Carolina[/td][td]at Columbia, S.C.[/td][td]13 - 7 (W)[/td][td]CBS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Sep 21[/td][td]Northwestern St[/td][td]Athens, Ga.[/td][td]45 - 7 (W)[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Sep 28[/td][td]New Mexico St[/td][td]Athens, Ga.[/td][td]41 - 10 (W)[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Oct 05[/td][td]#22 Alabama[/td][td]at Tuscaloosa, Ala.[/td][td]27 - 25 (W)[/td][td]CBS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Oct 12[/td][td]#10 Tennessee[/td][td]Athens, Ga.[/td][td]18 - 13 (W)[/td][td]CBS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Oct 19[/td][td]Vanderbilt - Homecoming[/td][td]Athens, Ga.[/td][td]48 - 17 (W)[/td][td]JP[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Oct 26[/td][td]Kentucky[/td][td]at Lexington, Ky.[/td][td]52 - 24 (W)[/td][td]CBS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Nov 02[/td][td]#22 Florida[/td][td]at Jacksonville, Fla.[/td][td]13 - 20 (L)[/td][td]ESPN[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Nov 09[/td][td]Mississippi[/td][td]Athens, Ga.[/td][td]31 - 17 (W)[/td][td]ESPN 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Nov 16[/td][td]#24 Auburn[/td][td]at Auburn, Ala.[/td][td]24 - 21 (W)[/td][td]CBS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Nov 30[/td][td]Georgia Tech[/td][td]Athens,[/td][td]51 - 7 (W)[/td][td]CBS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Dec 07[/td][td]SEC Championship - #22 Arkansas[/td][td]Atlanta, Ga.[/td][td]30 - 3 (W)[/td][td]CBS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Jan 01[/td][td]Sugar Bowl - #16 Florida State[/td][td]New Orleans, LA[/td][td]26 - 13 (W)[/td][td]ABC[/td][/tr][/table]
but yall can just keep the trophy at yall house, be like it's both of ours...

Last edited:
North Dakota St. coach took the Wyoming Job. Pretty un- inspiring gig for a guy who has built a Dynasty at lower level.

Didn't Tressell go from Youngstown St to O$U?
Kinda Odd Bohl taking that job knowing Nebraska may open up real soon and he has history with Huskers

Last edited:
North Dakota St. coach took the Wyoming Job. Pretty un- inspiring gig for a guy who has built a Dynasty at lower level.

Didn't Tressell go from Youngstown St to O$U?
Kinda Odd Bohl taking that job knowing Nebraska may open up real soon and he has history with Huskers
Can't he just take the job when it becomes open? Didn't a coach do that last year? I think it was Colorado.

You see how Braxton looked like garbage and OSU WRs couldn't get open when they played a real defense.

Meyer probably should have stuck with Guiton. Against those garbage defenses OSU was playing it didn't matter but when OSU finally played a legit defense the real Braxton Miller showed up. Guiton prob gives OSU a better shot to win against a real defense

You stay poppin' off at the mouth just spewing out whatever thought comes in your head and clicking that red submit button...

If you actually watched the game you would've saw Braxton's receivers dropped 4-5 routine catches that were for first down's and one in the end zone, the blame for this game goes solely on the defensive side of the ball, an to a lesser extent the WR's/coaching staff.

Yeah.....4 or 5 drops explains why he was 8 for 21.

camron.gif

Very happy for Dantonio and my Spartan Dawgs. B1G sucked balls this year, but the crazy thing is we should be playing FSU for the Natty (damn refs in that Notre Dame game). To Pasadena we go.

I guess y'all forgot about that bama fan. When barn was playing for the title against oregon he was in this thread talking about "the chip stays in alabama another year :pimp:"

I love Tom Herman but he deserves some of the criticism after last night. Too often he gets in a "play calling shell" and relies too much on IZ or braxton's legs. Hyde only had something like 2 carries in the fourth. Unacceptable.

This bowl season will be pure garbage

Just let me see the title game all the other crap is ehhh

if the playoff was this year, what would the 4 be?

1. Florida State
2. Auburn

Alabama, Michigan St, Stanford.

How does Sparty not get the nod?

Last edited:
Exactly. A 4 team playoff is no better than the bcs set up.

This solves nothing

Lol a committee selecting the 4. Please.

If its not 8-10 teams the.system will be just as bad as ever. If not worse

Last edited:
if the playoff was this year, what would the 4 be?

1. Florida State
2. Auburn

Alabama, Michigan St, Stanford.

How does Sparty not get the nod?
Bama and Michigan State. I do think Stanford could beat Michigan State, but with them losing two games, I couldn't see them complaining about being left out.

Are there certain guidelines like do you have to be a conference champ to make the playoffs?

Urban eating that pizza after the game :lol:

He said Braxton is gonna leave when they asked.

All I know is that Joey Bosa is an absolute beast who will be a top 10 pick in the draft if he stays healthy. dude has tremendous talent

Back
Top Bottom