2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Think Duke can hang for the whole game? I see it close early and TAMU pulling away late.

The dagger will be a 70 yard bomb from Johnny to Evans with 7 minutes left in the game.
i think it would be highscoring on both sides but i do agree manziel would be too much to handle

Bc01V4LCUAE0Ss4.jpg

Gurshall Pt 2.

#SonicMichubb

Jewbacca: Allen may be better than Grier. Wouldn't surprise me if the former has a better collegiate career.

I like Watson and Harris a lot.

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS 5M
Orangebloods reporting #Texas interviewed #UofL coach Charlie Strong today & plans to interview #MSU's Mark Dantonio.
EXPAN. KTHX.

Sumlin shot down any NFL links. Promised his wife he wouldn't uproot the children.

I've said it before, Sumlin is staying in College Station as long as he is welcome. The house he is building is in credible and the house he's living in now is a palace on a very nice golf course. He's living the life in CS.

Kid was doing the Gator chomp just yesterday. Knowing the whole time he was going to FSU

I'd hate the pick either way but that's a scumbag move.

Last edited:
"I'm a Florida commit, but I will be spending the next 3 or 4 years of my career at the University of Florida State." 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom