2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Golden to Penn State

7193ca99_gif_kanye_otis_pray.gif

If golden leaves so does the top 5 recruiting class. Get rid of dnofrio and dline coaches

I don't give a damn about our recruiting class. Would trade every single one of them to get a real coach at Miami.

Couldn't help myself, brotha. No one else believed. Wrote off A&M as Reynolds. Wrap.

Manziel is growing on me. No Skip Bayless. Doing a double shot for every TD he scores tonight.

Petrino, Butch, Franklin, Rich Rod, Chud, Kingsbury would be on my short list.

Strong or D'antonio would never come to Miami but they'd be top of the list if it were realistic.

I'd take anyone of those expect rich rod and Kingsbury.
When butch rebuilt us even tho he had sanctions it took him awile.

But really I think golden has 2 more years intill he has the chance to get fired. That's 2 years to recruit without the cloud over his head. Unless next year is a complete utter disaster.

Last edited:
If TAMU scores here they should just onside kick the ball, defense can't stop ****.

Actually, Sumlin should have been doing onside kicks since the 2nd quarter when it was already evident that the defense couldn't stop them.

If you know your defense can't stop their offense you have nothing to lose with an onside kick. Even if you don't get it, the other team scores quicker and you put the ball back in Johnny's hands.

Back
Top Bottom