2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

What you fail to realize is I dont care if Bama, LSU etc all lose their bowl games im not pulling for any of those teams. The point is the SEC is the strongest conf and it has been proven with the last 7 chips most of which who were not played against a fellow SEC opponent but I guess all those games in a row are flukes.

Out of those 7 I'd say they played the second best team in the nation 3 maybe 4 times tops.

And in one of those the best player on the other team left after 5 minutes

What you fail to realize is I dont care if Bama, LSU etc all lose their bowl games im not pulling for any of those teams. The point is the SEC is the strongest conf and it has been proven with the last 7 chips most of which who were not played against a fellow SEC opponent but I guess all those games in a row are flukes.

Yall just sound foolish saying that the SEC is a bunch of frauds cause they lose a bowl game they were favored to win.

exactly.

Bruh, Pick your battles. This is not even worth getting any more deeply involved in other than that response

Out of those 7 I'd say they played the second best team in the nation 3 maybe 4 times tops.

And in one of those the best player on the other team left after 5 minutes

Thats your opinion unfortunately it doesnt matter much it only matters what the polls and the BCS determine to be the top two teams. That is until next year.

I would probably agree with you on some of those thankfully we are getting somewhat of a playoff

Last edited:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Tell em Stoops, tell Saban in the middle of the field during the post-game handshake;

You are we thought you were.

Back
Top Bottom