2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Man I been saying all game to let Braxton pass, we look like Stanford running it over and over again getting stuffed

Mizzu D-Line is Filthy

This their M.O. now?

I really liked Sheldon Richardson last year and he's killing with the Jets.

Aldon Smith too

its obvious they are being coached up. There was an article a while back on their d-line recruiting around 34th in country. They turn their guys into savages.

Ive got to ask around about their D-line coach. I have some pretty good resources

Someone school me on that call during the Ohio State game. I thought a personal foul gave Clemson an automatic first down?
im wondering about this too... a late hit doesn't = a first down?  it wasn't a dead ball penalty but i think the refs are saying it was and resulted after the play is dead.  but that's not how you police late hits...  i don't know.  the sec official they brought on didnt seem to know either and just agreed with the refs on the field.

Mizzu D-Line is Filthy

This their M.O. now?

I really liked Sheldon Richardson last year and he's killing with the Jets.

Aldon Smith too

its obvious they are being coached up. There was an article a while back on their d-line recruiting around 34th in country. They turn their guys into savages.

Ive got to ask around about their D-line coach. I have some pretty good resources

Yeah, man. Definitely. Sounds like a stud of a coach over there.

Last edited:
about 4 years ago vs Texas, down a score with 2 mins left, on 4th &6 Gundy called a WR Tunnel screen to Dez Bryant...

Got crushed,

that's all you need to know bout Gundy play calling.

His principles and schemes are.great, game day, ehhhh

Every play I've watched of OSU they snap it a second after that hand clap. Why don't teams jump the snap ever on them?

about 4 years ago vs Texas, down a score with 2 mins left, on 4th &6 Gundy called a WR Tunnel screen to Dez Bryant...

Got crushed,

that's all you need to know bout Gundy play calling.

His principles and schemes are.great, game day, ehhhh

Random question.

What do you think about Matt Stafford moving forward?

Bobby Burton ‏@BobbyBurton247 7M
A high-ranking Texas official tells Horns247 that Charlie Strong will be next head coach of Longhorns. First reported by Horns247.

Back
Top Bottom