2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

You didn't think they'd give him 40 acres AND the mule? This is still the state of Texas.

Welp back to irrelevancy for Louisville.

When I was at the game im guessing the family of the Miami kids on UL were sitting in my section talking so much **** about how just cause there from Miami don't mean they gotta root for Miami. Talking about how we wernt ready for them. Even there 8year old ratchet daughter was talking **** to us saying why y'all so quite. Lol let's see how many Miami kids go to UL now

Last edited:

roll.gif

7e26c99e750211e3a7950e1d51678712_8.jpg
Guess it's funny to be mad after losing a BCS game, I'm sure your scrub players from your scrub team didn't care after losing in their scrub bowl, right?
sit your scrap *** down, your 3rd tier team played 3 games this year, went 1-2 and are a play away from losing the last 3 in a row. Frauds oughta be kicking their own *****

Looks like if Al Golden is leaving its going to cost us Valentine, arguably are most important recruit but the rest of the class would stay pretty much intact.

Last edited:
Swag Kelly.

I'm gonna miss Mr. Watkins. Just trying to read some of this thread...did someone ask who's better: _____ or Sammy? And did somebody say Sammy should've gone to Miami? To do what?

Swag Kelly.

I'm gonna miss Mr. Watkins. Just trying to read some of this thread...did someone ask who's better: _____ or Sammy? And did somebody say Sammy should've gone to Miami? To do what?

Dallas and Sammy played high school together there friends he could have went to Miami to do the same thing he did at Clemson play in football games.

What is the big pick 6 that was called back everyone on other boards is talking about (from Mizzou/OK State game)? Didn't see a minute of that game

CanesInsider reporting that Golden said he's staying, take it with a grain of salt though.

Back
Top Bottom