2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

It's just boredom from Oregon bloggers.  Nothing's changed really.

Juju has always liked Oregon a lot and they've been making a push, but unlike DAT his family are USC fans, he's a lifelong USC fan, his uncle is on the USC coaching staff and his mom sat him down yesterday and asked him to stay local at SC.

Not to mention the Polynesian players coming in are in his ear.

USC is the leader for him, but Oregon is a real contender.  If by team to beat they mean "only team USC has to beat" then yeah.  But aside from some very real late interest there's no other logical reason to think Oregon would be the favorite.

He's curious about the Ducks and his family wants him to get that taste out his mouth.

maybe we'll see one of those moms: "USC Numba 1!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe one like Alex Collins mom who ran out the gym with his LOI... Haha... I would like to see Landons mom again

I don't understand the whole "if you didn't go to the school, you can't be a fan"

I grew up a fan of UM but no way in hell could i afford the tuition. Pretty dumb logic IMO.

Anyway, I follow recruiting as much as I can but mostly focus on UM. My approach to it is "if the kid chooses UM, then he does. If he doesn't, he doesn't"

Shrug it off and just look forward to the season. Saves all the emotional roller coaster people go through.

I don't understand the whole "if you didn't go to the school, you can't be a fan"

I grew up a fan of UM but no way in hell could i afford the tuition. Pretty dumb logic IMO.

Anyway, I follow recruiting as much as I can but mostly focus on UM. My approach to it is "if the kid chooses UM, then he does. If he doesn't, he doesn't"

Shrug it off and just look forward to the season. Saves all the emotional roller coaster people go through.

If people lived by the logic of you didn't go to the school you Can't be a fan college football wouldn't be what it is today.

That Willie Williams article is the best I've ever read on BR. 

Tragic, tragic story.. That boy had unreal talent

Dude didn't want to go to Oregon because it was too far from his mom. Find it hard to believe he was gonna go to UCLA. Prob woulda have transferred out if he had.

Edit

Who are they gonna replace him with in this class?  Don't say Adoree.

Last edited:
Guess Featherston's dad went up to the school today and pulled him out of class. Apparently they had a long convo. The dad isn't going to let him flip. Lorenzo was blown away by the city of Miami. When asked, he didn't even know who the Miami coach was who would be coaching him . Miami turned up the heat when Thomas visited FSU.

Dude didn't want to go to Oregon because it was too far from his mom. Find it hard to believe he was gonna go to UCLA. Prob woulda have transferred out if he had.

Edit

They don't play the same position, so I don't understand what you're asking.

Gators flipped some OL from Vandy, due to losing out on Prince

Let the Malik McDowell saga commence

It looks like Sparty for Malik and he told them tonight he's coming with or without mom.............

But this is a volatile situation, LOL............

Damien Mama is going straight to his mission trip instead of playing a year first?

Why did USC offer a 2* Wazzu CB tonight?

Last edited:
Damien Mama is going straight to his mission trip instead of playing a year first?

Is that the same story from a few weeks ago or has something new popped up? Mama said nothing had changed, he planned on staying the first year.

Edit

They don't play the same position, so I don't understand what you're asking.
im asking if they turn their attention to a different recruit to fill out the class tonight since they have another spot suddenly open?

Is there a backup plan?

Last edited:
Petersen doin' work!!!

Knew he'd be the perfect fit. I already know that man can coach. Now he's getting top shelf talent too.

Is that the same story from a few weeks ago or has something new popped up? Mama said nothing had changed, he planned on staying the first year.

Rivals.com recruiting analyst Mike Farrell said he expects St. John Bosco offensive guard Damien Mama to go on his Mormon mission next year. Farrell said Mama also has academic issues so a mission might be a good option next year.

http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2014/02/04/damien-mama-update/

Mama thing is a rumor that he isn't gonna qualify and therefore gonna take a mission, but people are saying it's false.  Just night before rumor spreading.

Which 2* CB?

Back
Top Bottom