2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Louisville :smokin

now lets go Mr. Klein

Last edited:
Matter of fact, I don't think the Gamecocks have ever won in Baton Rouge period. No big surprise this game but I expect them to bounce back agains the overrated Gators... :tongue:

:smokin

Nothing against Florida but no way in hell are they the 2nd best team in the nation. Struggling to pull away against Bowling Green, coming back and eeking out a win over A&M, sloppy win against Vandy and a 14-6 win over LSU doesn't impress me that much (not that high on LSU either). I bet they have 2-3 losses by the end of the year.
They're headed in the right direction but I feel like 2 is massively overrated for them right now.

Just need florida to beat USCe, and the back door is open for UGA :smokin...just like lasy year

Gamecocks have won their last 13 games against SEC East competition ...

:smh:

If I was a Gator fan, I wouldn't start gloating until after this weekend.

Not to mention, Florida doesn't have a legitimate QB.

:rolleyes

wish i was as confident a gator fan as jada, lol
i actually think we are going to lose this weekend. i think sc is slightly better than us especially if we are missing our starting center.

I'm picking UGA to beat Florida and I have a strong feeling South Carolina will too.

:nthat:

You on something if you think your fraud *** squad is going to get through BOTH those teams.

:wink:

Justin Hunter gotta Get the **** outta here with all these Drops...

just dropped an easy Long TD

unacceptable

Back
Top Bottom