2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Gotta suck being Les Miles right about now; knowing that Saban owns your *****...:lol:

Last edited:
Damn I hate Alabama.  
laugh.gif

Was hoping for an L tonite so all the homers around here could shut up.  Thanks a million, Les.  
mean.gif
  Worst decision maker ever.  

Les is what he is, you can't call him a genius when his gambles work and a idiot when they don't

Perfect play call on the screen to Yeldon. Not much you can do about that, sometimes OC's make the correct call for what they think you're going to attack them with.

LSU got sloppy @ the end w/ disguising their blitzes and the OL + The freshman Yeldon were EXCELLENT in blitz pickup.

Can't fault Les for all of the calls he made, but the 4th down run w/ Ware under center and NOT going for the 1st on another 4th and short were a little confusing.

LSU fans have to be happy w/ what they saw out of Mettenberger and I wonder how Bama is going to adjust to teams picking on that 3rd safety (whether it was Green or Sunseri). Granted, most teams won't be able to hold up in pass pro enough to be able to get that pass off.

What type of pro prospect is Lacey? I enjoy watching that dude run even if not the most talented back on his own team.

Best weekend of the season! Wow

That ND game had me on the edge of my seat man.

LSU, why do teams play that prevent D late in games? I dont understand the concept. It never works!

Devin Gardner should be our starting QB. Nuff said

LSU wasn't in a prevent, you don't blitz in a prevent defense. They were just in off coverage

edit- At the end of the day though, they didn't have to play press man, but they shouldn't have been playing that soft IMO. McCarron was ****** all 2nd half, make him make tough throws

Last edited:
Proud of my Notre Dame team.. They continue to find a way to win every week and America continues to hate them.. love it..

What type of pro prospect is Lacey? I enjoy watching that dude run even if not the most talented back on his own team.

He is a NFL RB. no doubt. gotta believe 3rd - 5th rounder.

I think he'd be great somewhere with an established back and he gets 10-12 snaps and some goal line totes.

Philly, Buffalo, Tennessee... perfect compliment

Proud of my Notre Dame team.. They continue to find a way to win every week and America continues to hate them.. love it..

And by finding a way you mean being lucky that Pitt misses a gimme field goal to win.

Anyways...

Ducks offense is bananas. Defense gotta work on tackling and improve the fundamentals and some schemes...but I'm happy with the win.

Barner was unstoppable. Mariota was nails too. 20/23 for 300+ and 4 TDs and 0 INTs... Great showing that's getting overlooked in the 730 yards of offense.

Ducks gotta keep their formula going. Still got some tough games left and can't miss a beat.

He is a NFL RB. no doubt. gotta believe 3rd - 5th rounder.
I think he'd be great somewhere with an established back and he gets 10-12 snaps and some goal line totes.
Philly, Buffalo, Tennessee... perfect compliment

I love the way he runs. It's like a mold Bama has with these dudes...Ingram, Trent, Lacey. Yeldon will be there too...maybe better. That kid has the speed that group didn't.

Back
Top Bottom