2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I posted early in the AM that Gundy interviewing today w/ Tennessee

Did see that but I should have added that it is 70/30 he takes the job apparently from the OK reporters. He has a bad relationship with their AD due to the way they handled his contract last year and it can't hurt that he doesn't want to be in Big Brother's shadow anymore.

Ok St. got passed over by WVU to be in the Pinstripe Bowl, they are now looking at the last bowl for the BIG XVII, what's that say about the respect of that program?????

Last edited:
Just another addition to why the BCS is flawed...it was almost very realistic that it could have been GT vs NIU in the Orange Bowl last night if GT made one more play.

In BCS' 1st 13 years, only 7 teams ranked 15 or lower earned BCS bowl bids. In last 2 years, 5 teams ranked 15 or lower.

NIU's strength of schedule is 127th. OU's is 5th. Just saying....probably should just go independent because all we would need to do is place in the top 16 aka the ND rule.

Last edited:
:lol: @ these BCS games.. Only interesting one is KState/Ducks.. I wanted it to be Gators/Ducks :smh:

NIU / Noles :x :rofl:

:lol: @ these BCS games.. Only interesting one is KState/Ducks.. I wanted it to be Gators/Ducks :smh:
NIU / Noles :x :rofl:

Wisco + Louisville also in BCS games :smh:

Here is to another outcome like this.....

(OU won 77-0)

P.S. we were up 77-0 after 3 quarters

Last edited:
Turns out L Tech declined their bowl invite.

They would have had to play ULM in the Independence Bowl.

Apparently that was their only invite after going 9-3 and ending the nation in offense.

Last edited:
I am so happy to see the Sooners getting shafted!!!

Damn, hating is your way to find happiness.....:x

What team do you root for? Nebraska?

Guess it's a good thing when going to the Cotton Bowl and being the Big 12 #2 (Co-Big 12 Champs) and it's a let down.

NIU coach already dipped to be at a different program tho....wasn't even the computers either who put them up there (2 of them left them unranked) incompetent coaches who placed them in there while their programs barely putting together 7-5 seasons....

We'll handle A&M and I'll be like this

Last edited:
Guess it's a good thing when going to the Cotton Bowl and being the Big 12 #2 (Co-Big 12 Champs) and it's a let down.
NIU coach already dipped to be at a different program tho....wasn't even the computers either who put them up there (2 of them left them unranked) incompetent coaches who placed them in there while their programs barely putting together 7-5 seasons....

U see where I'm from right???
It takes the bitterness of losing out my mouth by seeing the Sooners suffer

glad we're playing in the cotton bowl. traveling will be much easier than to orlando. TAMU v OU could have recruiting implications down the line too

U see where I'm from right???
It takes the bitterness of losing out my mouth by seeing the Sooners suffer

But your team lost by almost 40 points while giving up 70 to 7-5 Wisconsin and missed out on the Rose Bowl yet your happy? Can't even capitalize when your conference is at it's weakest in years (top 2 teams couldn't even play in the CG).

Guess blowing that 17-0 lead to OU in the 2010 BIG12 CG really still haunts you...

Last edited:
glad we're playing in the cotton bowl. traveling will be much easier than to orlando. TAMU v OU could have recruiting implications down the line too

Going to be an awesome atmosphere, both teams travel very well.

I wish both teams will take a pregame picture with the hook em horns sign down.

Last edited:
Here's how OU could have "earned" a BCS berth this season: scheduling East Popcorn State instead of Notre Dame. Yep, that's how you "earn" your way into the BCS.

We'll handle A&M and I'll be like this

Don't need to read it I made it easier for you...just look.

Going to be an awesome atmosphere, both teams travel very well.

I wish both teams will take a pregame picture with the hook em horns sign down.

nahh, they're beneath the both of us. :lol:

will you be going to the game? i'll be camping out for the student tickets as soon as we figure out how they'll be distributed.

nahh, they're beneath the both of us. :lol:
will you be going to the game? i'll be camping out for the student tickets as soon as we figure out how they'll be distributed.

Would love to go but I would rather go to a game in Norman then not being on OU campus unless it would be a NC game (I live in NY) Also would be tough for me to take off that whole week because my office is giving us off December 22-Jan 1 and taking those extra days would be pushing it.

Good luck getting your tickets, Cowboy Stadium is legit from what my friends had told me who have been.

Last edited:
stoops brothers defense VS A&M? :rofl: johnny football about to have a field day

Not worried about him throwing the ball against our secondary, stopping him from scrambling will be the problem. Would have much rather played Florida but, our offense can play with A&Ms defense. May be a shoot out and I LOVE our chances if that is the case. Manziel was average against LSU and Florida, some of you make it him out to be superman dude is human. He def is one of the top players in college football and will win the heisman but he has not played flawless all season. The Alabama game put him on, if they lose that game he's an afterthought in the heisman race. After looking at his opponents a lot of his stats are inflated against crappy non conference opponents and the bottom half of the SEC. FLA BAMA and LSU were his big time opponents and he threw for only 2 TDs and 3 INT's in those 3 games and averaged only like 4 yards a carry.

Don't get me wrong like I said he is a FANTASTIC player and one of the best and truthfully I would rather not face him LOL but that team is beatable with him at quarterback.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom