2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

"SEC Pride"

"SEC Conference Unification"

"We are SEC"

:lol:

This is what I hate about CFB these days. Conferences are becoming more important than your own damb team. I'm tired of this kinda crap. I hate having to root for other teams in the Pac-12 just so Oregon can benefit from their success. It's lame.

Don't worry when playoffs are expanded from beyond four teams it won't be as much of an issue.

Last edited:

Last edited:
what...? how many ugly mark stoopses do they have running around down there?

ok wildcky, i'll give you that. but stoops + that sec money means he trades up for a young assistant and a petrino scandal.

Last edited:
The Mark Stoops picture you found is a politician from Indiana.

-4 internets for you sir, I expect better.
i was rushing for teh lulz.  i didn't take the time to look at what i copy pasted.  sloppy work.
frown.gif

Last edited:
[h4]Total Sacks Leaders[/h4]

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]SACKS[/td][td]INTERCEPTIONS[/td][/tr][tr][td]RK[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]TEAM[/td][td]SACK[/td][td]YDSL[/td][td]INT[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]LONG[/td][td]TD[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Anthony Barr, LB[/td][td]UCLA[/td][td]13.5[/td][td]-71[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Bjoern Werner, DE[/td][td]FSU[/td][td]13.0[/td][td]-116[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Jadeveon Clowney, DE[/td][td]SCAR[/td][td]13.0[/td][td]-68[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Jarvis Jones, LB[/td][td]UGA[/td][td]12.5[/td][td]-89[/td][td]1[/td][td]21[/td][td]21[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Chris Jones, DT[/td][td]BGSU[/td][td]12.5[/td][td]-88[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Quanterus Smith, DL[/td][td]WKU[/td][td]12.5[/td][td]-85[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Damontre Moore, DL[/td][td]TA&M[/td][td]12.5[/td][td]-70[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Travis Johnson, DE[/td][td]SJSU[/td][td]12.0[/td][td]-72[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Morgan Breslin, DE[/td][td]USC[/td][td]12.0[/td][td]-70[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Trevardo Williams, DE[/td][td]CONN[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]-57[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

that's what the **** y'all get.

Charlie Strong at his press conference today:

“We’re 9-0 and we don’t even pack the stadium? What more do we need to do?”

“Kentucky can travel with the Big Blue Nation, they go take over. We should have that same passion here.”

:lol:

he probably ain't even gonna coach the bowl game.

Man if the playoffs was in this year

It would be Oregon vs Notre Dame and Bama vs Florida

:smh:

he was asked about attendance, bruh. no way of spinning those comments.

he sounded like a coach with another job already. he wouldn't confirm that he'd be back.

and besides that... how you gonna say your fans should be more like Kentucky fans?

getting your *** kicked in a BCS game isn't a good look for your resume...

Last edited:
Cincy is not and will never be a destination job unless an ex-player turned coach decides to make it that
Basically. Program like Cincy needs a Frank Beamer, or someone who is just committed and will turn down all other overtures (a la Bob Huggins in hoop).

Back
Top Bottom