2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Hey guys, Laremy Tunsil here checking in from my new dorm in Athens. #DawgAtHeart

Last edited:
Georgia has the same strength of schedule for next season based on 2012 Bowl teams as Toledo, ranking in at a whopping 72!

laugh.gif

I remember I said MT6 would be a Dawg...then his OV was mysteriously cancelled 
nerd.gif
, but somehow we are still in contention even without him ever coming to Athens. I don't know what I be talkin bout tho...

#FreeMatthewThomas
More lIke James WIlder, Christian Green, Telvin Smith, Ronald Darby, etc.

And who could forget, the UGA locks of all UGA locks, Nelson Agholor
tumblr_mc66lifIOV1qevqc5.gif

A bunch of refugees that #MissedTheBus

I admit blowing smoke on Agholor, the rest just ended up being #Dawgsh*t

Holla
Matthew Thomas didn't visit Athens cuz he doesn't want to go to UGA
laugh.gif

He was a USC lock while you were still talking that nonsense.  His mom is going to be your only chance at saving face.  But if he gets a full release he'll be in So Cal.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

He was a USC lock while you were still talking that nonsense.  His mom is going to be your only chance at saving face.  But if he gets a full release he'll be in So Cal.
Okay buddy, his family has contacted us already and the Dawgs on twitter already put Jarvis Jones on him...
nerd.gif
 but I'm shleep.

cUzhCdQ.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Okay buddy, his family has contacted us already and the Dawgs on twitter already put Jarvis Jones on him...
nerd.gif
 but I'm shleep.

cUzhCdQ.gif
"His family."  Not Matt Thomas.  Because he said himself two months ago that if it wasn't for his mother he'd be in LA and that he wasn't interested in going anywhere else.  He didn't cancel his visit to UGa because he loved Athens so much he got nervous.  He didn't want to go to your school.  Even now he's just using you to get out of his commitment to FSU because his mom is scared to let him move cross country.

Stop talking with facts...

Cardo is out in Cali I believe, he knows about the good life Thomas is seeking. :pimp:

Just looked up why USC is in secon place. Didnt think the Junior Pomee incident would net 15 points (parties too hard on frat row, got drunk/high, stole a bunch of apple **** from frat boys, passed out in an alley with stolen goods, gets woken up by school police acts belligerent, school police calls LAPD :smh:... Idiot)

Dude talking about how if you don't beat the national champion runner up your team is weak all the sudden.
He probably went to go pick some craw fish out of daddy's fishing rod or something.

You still talking...mr standforNothing...if I use this bic ball point pen to pop every pimple on ya face, you wouldn't be mad as you are huh ? Take them suspenders out ya butt crack DAWG..your team is garbage...and you won't be in the discussion for winning anything this year

Dude talking about how if you don't beat the national champion runner up your team is weak all the sudden.
He probably went to go pick some craw fish out of daddy's fishing rod or something.
You still talking...mr standforNothing...if I use this bic ball point pen to pop every pimple on ya face, you wouldn't be mad as you are huh ? Take them suspenders out ya butt crack DAWG..your team is garbage...and you won't be in the discussion for winning anything this year
roll.gif
roll.gif

cant wait for the season to start.....we'll have new members in the thread bandwagonin a team...and some current posters will be ghost cause their team sucks 
laugh.gif

:wow: :rofl:

No, Shaw and his staff proved that they can handle their own and the recruiting hasn't dropped off with Harbaugh leaping.

#DawgsOnBottom?
Uhh..everyone gets cracked, same Knowshon playing And1 football against one of the greatest tho...

20121216_035753_knowshon-moreno-hurdle.gif

Take a seat:

Sad-Florida-Gators.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tumblr_lfqpnsGThr1qaggjuo1_r1_500.gif

CBS took a look back at the 2010 QB class

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...an/22212225/the-qb-class-that-kinda-never-was

Those who left and are expected to be starting QBs at another FBS programs: Terrance Broadway (Houston for ULL); Jake Heaps (left BYU for Kansas); Connor Wood (left Texas for Colorado); Chandler Whitmer (left Illinois for UConn); Scotty Young (Texas Tech for La. Tech) and Taylor Graham (left Ohio State, went to JC and now at Hawaii).

FWIW: Hawaii's Norm Chow raved about Graham last week, comparing the QB to Carson Palmer, another big, strong-armed quarterback he had coached in college.

Those who left and are QBs at another FBS programs: Pete Thomas (Colorado State for NC State); Barry Brunetti (WVU for Ole Miss); Nick Montana (Washington, went to JC and now at Tulane); Tyler Gabbert (Missouri for UCF); Rob Bolden (Penn State for LSU); Jesse Scroggins (USC, went to JC and now at Arizona) and Phillip Sims (Alabama for Virginia).

Those who stayed but aren't starting QBs at the school they signed with: Andrew Hendrix (Notre Dame); Anthony Gonzalez (playing DB at Pitt) and Dallas Lloyd (Stanford).

Those who transferred down: Bryan Bennett (Oregon to SE Louisiana); Paul Jones (Penn State to Robert Morris); Johnny Deaton (Oklahoma State to Northeastern (OK) State); Brion Carnes (Nebraska, switched to WR and just left for Northern Iowa); Joe Boisture (Michigan State to Saginaw Valley St.); Mark Myers (Pitt to John Carroll); Tyler Smith (Maryland to Elon); Jeremy Johnson (WVU to Blinn JC) and Brett Nottingham (Stanford to Columbia).

Those who went the baseball route: Zach Lee (LSU for the Dodgers).

While it's eye-popping to see how few of these 2010 signees ended up as college starters, much less appear to have a shot at making NFL rosters, the 2011 class seems to be the exact opposite. Among the blue-chippers already thriving at the places they signed with: Teddy Bridgewater (Louisville); Brett Hundley (UCLA); Jeff Driskel (Florida); Kevin Hogan (Stanford) and Braxton Miller (Ohio State). Other touted QB recruits expected to break through this fall: Arkansas' Brandon Allen while USC's Max Wittek and Cody Kessler vie for the Trojans starting job. In addition, the 2011 crop has come up very big in its group of unheralded three-star guys: Johnny Manziel (Texas A&M); Marcus Mariota (Oregon); Everett Golson (Notre Dame); David Ash (Texas) and Gary Nova (Rutgers), among others.

My team is garbage? LOL
#dawgwithnobark
#threestraightbcsbowlgames
#betterSOS
#morerelavant
#betterschool

#damnyoumad
#daddygonnabeatyouifyoudontgetofftheinternet

Back
Top Bottom