2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

(c) Fear The Ibis

It's been like 4 years let that **** go. :smh:

Mannnn, LSU was ******g Boyd up. He's a tough bastard and that was a excellent performance from Boyd and Nuke

Maybe the best performance of the bowl season

Last edited:
Damn LSU was looking to kill dude that game. Boyd kinda reminds me of Josh Freeman.

Last edited:
I remember when I said Braxton Miller was overrated and was a great athlete his senior year of high school, but not a good QB and Gunna killed me in here 
laugh.gif
. 4 years later..

Dead serious. Reminds me of 2010 chubby Freeman when he used to throw outside the pocket and actually scramble when he needed to.

Mich. Fans, Is Derrick Green on already on campus?

Imo Duke Johnson is the most physically gifted RB in the 2A.

No arguments from me against Yeldon/Gurley

Yeah Green is here... He reported at a rocked up 235lbs.. Here is a breakdown from someone very close to the program who is usually spot on

Derrick Green---as good or at least athletic as advertised---and he came to UM understanding the toughness of college S&C programs. While most HS kids have to adjust---Green obviously had a workout regiment that was similar. Unless he puts the ball on the ground in practices---just cannot see him not seeing alot of PT..going to interesting to watch the RB situation this fall. Most think Touissant will be ready--(I have my doubts)---but I dont think there is any question that Drake Johnson has had the best off-season----Rawls---not far behind. But talent is talent---and Green is quickly showing he expects to play this yr---the kid has talent---but also---(unlike some frosh)---a great understanding of what is involved with S&C---it is obvious he has had some good habits coming in.

Sounds like he is doing his part to get the ball... Hope he gets a shot because he can punish teams and this OL is made to lock onto guys and bury them... All 5 are complete d****s

I remember when I said Braxton Miller was overrated and was a great athlete his senior year of high school, but not a good QB and Gunna killed me in here 
laugh.gif

. 4 years later..

U didn't say that at all. No qualifying into categories. U said he wasn't good, period

Quise is gonna have a serious adjustment to make in the league. He is doing his heavy lifting off slot and motion. Interested in seeing him run more that an outside release comeback when lined up out wide.

WheyMint...Wow, the Hampton Roads Region of Virginia produces a lot of Black QBs. The Vick Brothers, Tyrod Taylor, Aaron Brooks, Tajh Boyd, Allen Iverson, Ron Curry. They all seem to be around that 6' to 6'1 height with serious arms and mobility.

U didn't say that at all. No qualifying into categories. U said he wasn't good, period
I wish I could dig it up, but I'm almost positive that I didn't say he wasn't good at all. Called him overrated and said going to play for Jim Tressell would be a bad move if he wanted to develop as a QB. 

The throw Boyd made at 5:35 :wow:

why would i even debate Braxton being a great athlete and not a great passer. That was a well known fact. U said dude wasn't good and was just better athlete than his high school comp. It came across as personal more than anything else. I even said that to u

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom