2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

How do we know what a weak or strong schedule is before the season even plays out?

Last yr you woild have thought auburn or arkansas were top talents until they actually had to play
Hol up...I recall Arkansas "looking good" to people before Bobby P did what he did but nobody outside the state of Alabama thought Auburn was winning jack **** last year. The year before (2011) they almost lost to Utah State at home in the opener remember...and got blasted by everyone in the SEC because nobody in the SEC forgot about how the refs catered to that 2010 Cam Newton/Nick Fairley squad bruh...they had 0 momentum going into 2012 and it showed.

@tyduffy Johnny Manziel Had Beer Poured On Him at a Texas Frat Party, Was Asked to Leavehttp://t.co/v8GMvrdW81 via @thebiglead
laugh.gif
 I assume the Longhorns and Aggies have been rivals for a while. What was he thinking?

Ive partied with canes/noles/gators at the same damn time. It is not a big deal.

James franklin is good when. Healthy. If his shoulder is healed you will see the guy from 2 yrs ago.

Last edited:
Gunna right...I remember Oklahoma St had a 10-2 year in 2010-2011 and nobody expected it

Always surprising and disappointing teams

Nevertheless I'm ready for the season to start

Cant see Campbell ever wearing the Winged helmet... If he does, he and Drake are going to be a handful... Hate that he is living down in $EC country... It should be fun while it lasts

As Saban says, recruiting a kid committed to another school is the easiest kid to recruit because you know who to beat.

Idk you guys it was enough info out there to suggest the season Auburn had last year was coming a mile away. Maybe not winless in the SEC bad but they weren't projected to be very good either.

Nitpicking I know.

that's not my point. Who knew ULM would hang with every team they faced even win games on the road? Who knew Wku could be within 7 at the swamp and beat Kentucky.

Beginning of the yr that loosk like two penciled in "Ws" and by the end of the ur u realize those are good tough teams.

Last edited:
that's not my point. Who knew ULM would hang with every team they faced even win games on the road? Who knew Wku could be within 7 at the swamp and beat Kentucky.

Beginning of the yr that loosk like two penciled in "Ws" and by the end of the ur u realize those are good tough teams.
co-sign.

michigan in 2007. usc in 2012.

Last edited:
Ive partied with canes/noles/gators at the same damn time. It is not a big deal.

James franklin is good when. Healthy. If his shoulder is healed you will see the guy from 2 yrs ago.

[COLOR=#red]Sometimes it's a big deal sometimes it isn't, you know that bro. It all depends. Then again it's not so much the players that perpetuate these rivalries as much as the students and alumni. The players themselves aren't always as wrapped up in "hating" the other teams as much as people realize. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom