2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Dorset ran a 4.29 40 at the beginning of camp.

Has he learned to catch yet though?

I'd say that he already knows how...

RECEPTIONS LEADERS - ALL PLAYERS
RK PLAYER TEAM REC YDS AVG LONG TD
1 Conner Vernon, WR DUKE 85 1074 12.6 49 8
2 DeAndre Hopkins, WR CLEM 82 1405 17.1 62 18
3 Michael Campanaro, WR WAKE 79 763 9.7 41 6
4 Alex Amidon, WR BC 78 1210 15.5 49 7
5 Jamison Crowder, WR DUKE 76 1074 14.1 99 8
6 Desmond Scott, WR DUKE 66 666 10.1 39 2
7 Quinshad Davis, WR UNC 61 776 12.7 50 5
8 Phillip Dorsett, WR MIA 58 842 14.5 65 4
9 Rashad Greene, WR FSU 57 741 13.0 71 6
Sammy Watkins, WR CLEM 57 708 12.4 61 3

All this random back and forth means it's almost time for kickoff and a new thread where page 1 and 2 are dedicated to collages of our favorite teams, :smokin

Derrick Green weighs more than most of our LBs. James Ross is only 220. I wouldn't be surprised if Ben Gedeon sees the field.

Brandon McGee ran "4.23" at Miami then 4.38 at NFL Combine

Sam Shields ran a "4.19" or 4.20 that same session...

Last edited:
Last edited:
3 Ole Miss kids on the list...got their money's worth.

Speaking of:
http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/08/0...dealer-has-19-jadeveon-clowney-items-on-ebay/

Manziel, Clowney, Bridgewater, B Miller Ent?

I don't know if it was posted anywhere, I saw where USC (real one) issued a statement that Marqise Lee signed them for "an individual who represented himself as a fan and collector."
Marqise was in Miami at the same time as Johnny and got set upon by dealers too.  But he thought it was collectors and said he signed a bunch of stuff for free when he first got there.  It wasn't until later that the school got notified his autograph was for sale somewhere and he found out it was a dealer.

Chances are Manziel's boy figured out what was going on and stopped the signing session and prob said something along the lines of no more free autographs etc.  Maybe even a la Jay-Z saying "that's all you get for free" at the end of one of his freestyles, not necessarily demanding payment.

Now all those schools are telling their kids not to sign anything.

Marqise was in Miami at the same time as Johnny and got set upon by dealers too.  But he thought it was collectors and said he signed a bunch of stuff for free when he first got there.  It wasn't until later that the school got notified his autograph was for sale somewhere and he found out it was a dealer.

Eddie Lacy is jealous of that spin job you just pulled off.

lacy-spin2-1-7-13.gif

Last edited:
USC issued a cease and desist letter to said "collector", since he is selling autographs of several high profile players around CFB.

Still don't know why Manziel got caught up in it, when he doesn't need money. Marqise doesn't need money either, so yeah, I believe the "spin". :lol:

The difference with Manziel and the other guys is that Manziel kind of demanded payment, :lol:

Oh well, nothing to see here.

Eddie Lacy is jealous of that spin job you just pulled off.

lacy-spin2-1-7-13.gif

Farealdoe.

Last edited:
USC issued a cease and desist letter to said "collector", since he is selling autographs of several high profile players around CFB.

Still don't know why Manziel got caught up in it, when he doesn't need money. Marqise doesn't need money either, so yeah, I believe the "spin". :lol:

The difference with Manziel and the other guys is that Manziel kind of demanded payment, :lol:

Oh well, nothing to see here.

kiffinspinnin.0_standard_352.0.gif

Spin it, Fighting Kiffin's :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom