2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Its a disgusting situation all around... I remember when it came out initially then it got buried quickly... Hope those 2 didnt do what they are accussed of but nothing would surprise me... Its sad that people think of a game as more important than a human life... Unfortunately it happens more and more.

I don't see how those two really logically follow, but yea.
What I meant is they do their own investigations for other similar cases but still havent even acknowledged this one. I just believe they are inconsistent in investigating stuff involving the players. They should step in and have Michigan re-evaluate the alleged crime or do their own investigation.

How does an alleged crime this big not get charged by campus police? Couldnt she have gone to the actual city/state police and get charges processed there?
In Ann Arbor where Michigan football is God? Victim may not have liked her own odds.
well also, in a lot of college towns, the local police defer to campus police first. in the case of some crimes typically the campus police conducts their own investigation along with the university and if they determine that a felony was committed then they take it to/the local police step in.

it's to give schools a degree of autonomy and not expend resources unnecessarily.  i'm not saying that's what happened here but it's why a lot of alcohol/drug/theft/sexual impropriety crimes on college campuses lead to expulsions and academic punishments more so than major criminal charges.

a forcible rape and follow up threats never making it past the campus police and never even really getting investigated seriously is a major red flag though.  and during rich rods tenure?  his time there was all bad.

Last edited:
mean.gif
mean.gif
@ that UM situation
MICHIGAN situation

I'm sorry but as much as I love my school, I'm not about to defend someone I have no ties to that said some **** like that whether it was to her face or "only" in front of other people. That **** is foul and I don't care how good of a football player you are. There are things in life way bigger than the teams we root for and even the school we go/went to.

And regarding Lewan, if I'm reading that report correctly (a little hard to follow with the names redacted) he was told he faced potential criminal charges...

Jesus Christ

campus police, cover up, look the other way...

You've never heard of this happening before across college campuses?

Again I know you're a Michigan fan but you can't be this much of homer, can you?

Do you have a mother? Sister? Girlfriend? Daughter? You can't seeewhere that interaction w/ a victim of an alleged crime is a problem?

So I'm a homer because I'm not presuming Gibbons and Lewan guilty until proven innocent?

Yeah man, I've heard of cover ups and look the the other ways. There have also been recent high profile examples of athletes being wrongly accused of such actions. I don't know what really happened and neither do you, and no charges were filed. So forgive me for not demanding that Hoke kick both players off the team immediately, in light of this "new" article that presents no new further proof of the allegations.

there have also been recent high profile examples of athletes being wrongly accused of such actions
yup i dont know why dudes keep giving these broads the benefit of the doubt

and lmao at the article gonna posted "if you tell the cops im gonna rape you again"

yea that sounds like a legit quote from a college educated student who's

probably gonna be a top 12 pick

Last edited:
Jesus Christ

campus police, cover up, look the other way...

You've never heard of this happening before across college campuses?

Again I know you're a Michigan fan but you can't be this much of homer, can you?

Do you have a mother? Sister? Girlfriend? Daughter? You can't seeewhere that interaction w/ a victim of an alleged crime is a problem?

So I'm a homer because I'm not presuming Gibbons and Lewan guilty until proven innocent?

Yeah man, I've heard of cover ups and look the the other ways. There have also been recent high profile examples of athletes being wrongly accused of such actions. I don't know what really happened and neither do you, and no charges were filed. So forgive me for not demanding that Hoke kick both players off the team immediately, in light of this "new" article that presents no new further proof of the allegations.

Serious question and maybe you can give an honest response. Replace Michigan football players with Ohio State football players and what's your response to the situation?

trevor knight has good speed and a decent arm from most reports

he just flat out outworked him for the position

i think bell could play tight end if wants

Last edited:
Serious question and maybe you can give an honest response. Replace Michigan football players with Ohio State football players and what's your response to the situation?

I'd probably be like "**** yeah they did that." I'd probably overlook the dubious source and not read the police report. Tressel would have still been the coach, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch. But that would just be me talking out of my ***. It wouldn't mean the OSU players were guilty.

Back
Top Bottom