2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Mayfield dropping dimes out there for Texas Tech. The walk-on freshman is looking better than former top QB recruit, 5th year senior Garrett Gilbert :lol:

There's another Line kid at SMU :wow: :pimp:

Zach's little brother Prescott :pimp:

And is Garrett Gilbert one of the worst mis-evaluations ever by recruiting sites?

Last edited:
Sounds kind of crazy, but tomorrow's season opener is a must win for us. Penn State is throwing the freshman into the fire early, but without guys like Shamarko Thomas the D like our offense has a ton of questions. Our running game is solid with Jerome Smith and PTG, but with no Nassib, best lineman in Justin Pugh and Alec Lemon/Marcus Sales, our offense questions as well with a new QB who hasn't been announced leading the pack. With Northwestern next week, the possibility of going 0-2 is real. Going to be an interesting year altogether with Shafer at the helm.

Last edited:
:pimp: Kliff got that true freshman walk-on prepped right

It's smu but still

Not shocked by ksu L...they lost a lot and ndsu back to back champs

Last edited:
Glad K-State is out of the way....don't have to deal with at least one Big 12 team that is boring and no one wants in the BCS championship game. That crap with them went on for far too long last year about them being a BCS game contender.

NDSU's been knocking off BCS conference teams. 
pimp.gif

I think were fine coley dropped two touchdowns score should look a lot worse. The defense actually isn't giving up gash runs like last year against bethune cookman
i wanted to see them dominate the line of scrimmage but our playmakers where putting in work

Last edited:
Damn son did ESPN have to tell us EVERYTHING about Former Hoover coach and current Colquitt County coach???????.....sheesh

Mike Bianchi@BianchiWrites 29 Aug

I'm at #UCF game and Blake Bortles may be the best quarterback in the state -- pro or college.

Because I didn't and won't get to watch any games this weekend (though I caught the first half of usce vs. unc) all i have to contribute to this weekend's discussions is pictures of Blaker Bortles (who some people are referring to as Blake Football -- seriously -- well, only half seriously) the UCF QB's girlfriend:
drfunk, don't let your wife see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom