2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

41 out of 59 of Va. Tech's plays went for 2 yards or fewer.....Logan Thomas, needs to let the QB dreams go

Now that I've thought about it...we did put up 35 points...can only think about that derp messing up on those 3 points...first game..many to go...but have to win them all. I think they should ride Gurley....that kid was animal he wanted blood. Defense gotta tighten up with their tackling and our Oline needs to block...because Clowney is due a big game...survive USCe and LSU...and the titanic don't sink.

Would I be false in saying that Virginia Tech is no longer a big time football program?

Game day sign that got confiscated:

BTFnsPCIEAAR1tE.jpg

Boise state getting killed. With all these teams losing within 19-25 I might wake up tomorrow with my canes ranked for the first time in forever :smile:

Wouldn't be surprised if they put us in the rankings before the Gator game to increase TV hype

My brother is a freshman at Buffalo and won tix to the Buffalo vs OSU game yesterday. Said it was a good time said 3rd downs are scary with bells. Happy for him he's kicking off the college experience right
Hopefully no one was an *** to him, he shouldve been ok though if he sat in the student section.

Mack was destroying Taylor Decker off the edge yesterday. He needed help in the worst way.

where's our new season thread?

damnit the bears were close yesterday. those wildcat "injuries", same thing we did against the ducks few years back, not really police-able I think. unfun to watch

goff born 1994 threw it 63 times, 445 yards, I welcome the new era of pinball football

Would I be false in saying that Virginia Tech is no longer a big time football program?

Depends, I believe they peaked a few years back, and have been on a downward slope ever since...Believe Beamer is past his time, and that Tech needs a new coach...Bud Foster showed he's still able to put out a decent defense, but he still struggles somewhat against spread teams.

Like I said last yr, every time I see Teddy Bridgewater play a tear comes to my eye, cause I just think what could've been if he went to Miami instead... But after all this NCAA nonsense he made the right choice

That Cal/NW game was a lot closer than the final score indicated. 

And neither of Goff's pick 6's were his fault.

They kicked out #40, Cal's best pass rusher for "targeting" which was BS. Suspended for the 1st 1/2 against the Buckeyes as well. 
mean.gif

All things considered, Goff was impressive for a true frosh.

What's the word on Bigelow? Was he concussed? 
nerd.gif

Georgia/Clemson lived up to the hype as I expected. 
pimp.gif

Tajh for Heisman. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom