2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Dawgs got a new entrance to the field, can't wait to see the changes.

Former player built this for his 3 year old son 
smokin.gif

uga5.jpg

uga6.jpg

uga3.jpg

uga1.jpg

That tunnel!! Ready to sit on my *** and watch some football tomorrow! And chat with you gentleman of course!

in houston. i heard somewhere that espn 3 might carry it but i didn't trust that. i'll hit texags

[COLOR=#red]You talking about for the Sam Houston game tomorrow?

Anyway I'll be at the SHSU game tomorrow, I usually get my hands on extra tickets even for the Alabama game (but I'm selling those) so if you want to check out any of our home games let me know and I'll see what I can do. I haven't been at A&M as long as you and tmay, but I've already established some pretty strong and solid connections to make stuff happen.

[/COLOR]

brady hoke said in a radio interview with dan patrick that johnny manziel would be a backup at michigan. no wonder michigan sucks, they can't evaluate talent :lol:

didn't read it, posted from mobile.

not going to the game tomorrow. really don't feel like driving tomorrow after work, only to come back the following morning. if i do decide to catch a home game later in the season, you'll be the first to know.

didn't read it, posted from mobile.

not going to the game tomorrow. really don't feel like driving tomorrow after work, only to come back the following morning. if i do decide to catch a home game later in the season, you'll be the first to know.

[COLOR=#red]Ok cool bro.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom