2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

just got home and got the ducks game on. was following on gamecast, didnt like was was going on from us. least we got the lead now. gotta keep going with it tho.

How can anybody praise that play? It's a horrible dicision by Manziel..This is why I don't watch college football..

How can anybody praise that play? It's a horrible dicision by Manziel..This is why I don't watch college football..

escaping the sack was the great play. the receiver made the other great play on the ball. the decision to throw was poor probably.

Last edited:
I don't think you guys get it.

That was 3rd and long near the 40. If they didn't convert it was going to be a punt.

So it was a great decision.
Why not heave it? Worse case scenario If its intercepted it would of been just as good as a punt.

They weren't about to kick a 60 yard fg on 4th and long.

I'm convinced some people can't think outside the box. There was nothing to lose there.

I don't think you guys get it.

That was 3rd and long near the 40. If they didn't convert it was going to be a punt.

So it was a great decision.
Why not heave it? Worse case scenario If its intercepted it would of been just as good as a punt.

They weren't about to kick a 60 yard fg on 4th and long.

I'm convinced some people can't think outside the box. There was nothing to lose there.

it was a 12 yard gain, wasn't it? it's wasn't like a punt.

i get what you're saying tho

Apparently you ARE watching. Though.

Of course. This is my first time actually watching a whole Manziel game, I want to see what the fuss is about. So far I'm not impressed.

The decisions some of the players make, and the lack of defense make it hard for me to watch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom