2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Ouch. Too drunk to really care.

Congrats on pick 6 Sunseri, but white safeties shouldn't be allowed (I'm looking at you, Honeycutt).

Honeycutt is garbage. Granted he's only playing cause Raven is injured, you still gotta have better depth. He needs to find the bench ASAP. Scary thing is Honeycutt's backup is the guy who was the 12th man against Rice.

rees
roll.gif
?

If the Irish lose to Purdue, their season could get UGLY.

Last edited:
On a positive note, I actually liked all of the Bama fans I came across today. Pretty decent bunch.

On a positive note, I actually liked all of the Bama fans I came across today. Pretty decent bunch.

[COLOR=#red]Very true tmay...spoke to a few of them before and after the game.

But man that was a CRAZY game. Kyle Field was going crazy...we had them false starting and out of synch at first because of the noise we made. To me the turning point of the game is when they called Mike Evans for offensive pass interfence. we were on our way to our 3rd unanswered score on that drive. We were a few mistakes away from possibly winning. Not gonna hold me head in shame, Bama played great.

One of the Top 5 experiences in my life.

We need to address our defense though.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Yeah that was one wicked pick 6, and yes he shook the s*** out of Manziel, what was more amazing was the end of the play...we thought for sure he was going to be tackled.[/COLOR]

Great win today for Syracuse. It was only Wagner, but after letting a winnable game in Penn State get away from them and then getting blown out in Evanston, they responded this afternoon. Terrel Hunt played a like a man who wanted to starting QB job and it is definitely his after today. Sucks for the Oklahoma transfer Drew Allen but after two games and three drives today, Coach Shafer made the right decision. I'm really interested in seeing how well he did in camp for him to be named starter but when actual games were played looked like a player who couldn't get snaps at OU. Next week is Tulane and that's a should win as well. This team got the confidence they needed and with a win next week, it'll be a better booster for Clemson on Homecoming. Hopefully there is a bump in attendance next Saturday as well. Terrible showing from the locals. It was a reported 33K, but was actually closer to the 23K rumored.

Last edited:
Shot of me on TV at the very beginning of the game after an Alabama false start. I was going crazy lol

Back
Top Bottom