2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

BVb0vTMCAAAaITv.jpg

BVbzLD6CUAA8Req.jpg

BVbz8zrCYAA42hR.jpg

BVb5wzlCIAAGqDZ.jpg

BVb_WnWIMAAT3sB.jpg

For the ND game.

Last edited:
Dre, I did not make it over to Chestnut Hill for the FSU game, work duty called due to fiscal year end. (yes I am gainfully employed)

Those ASU helmets are straight fuego..........:smokin

If USC brought in someone who wanted to run a spread, uptempo offense would USC fans lose their minds? Kind of like when Michigan hired RRod or would they be more open to changing?

If USC brought in someone who wanted to run a spread, uptempo offense would USC fans lose their minds? Kind of like when Michigan hired RRod or would they be more open to changing?

Tough to say, the problem with big programs like USC/Michigan/etc is that there isn't a lot of room for error so if the new system doesn't gain traction, patience wears thin really fast aka "Rich Rodriguez effect".

JDR was very successful in Jville.

Would be a steal.

Lmao Mack Brown as AD. Imagine his coaching hires for other sports?

If I'm not mistaken didn't LSU want Del Rio 1st before they settled on Hatter? I know the big money guys thought Petrino was too strong of a voice and decided to go after a guy they could sorta control which is why they went with Miles.

Also heard Bob Bowlsy name thrown around for the UT AD job and that may be a lead track in getting possible David Shaw but idk how that wouldn't be viewed as a conflict of interest within the Big 12. I mean he is the commissioner of the conference.

I mean, if not Saban and Urban, that only leaves Petersen, Patterson, Stoops.

And only one name of the three sounds reasonably attainable for SC.

It just isn't an ideal year to be looking for a head coach when you have to compete with Texas and whatever NFL jobs are available.

you turning down everyones choice, who do you want at HC then?

Mentioned it a couple if weeks ago. Would like Fitzgerald, Strong, Petersen in that order. Franklin would've been on the list. However the whole rape thing is no bueno.

He said he wants someone with heavy CFB experience, but I don't think he's named anyone in particular.

No I didn't. :lol:

It just isn't an ideal year to be looking for a head coach when you have to compete with Texas and whatever NFL jobs are available.

Because NFL jobs don't open every year? :lol:

Could have sworn you said that.

And sure those jobs open every year. Just making the point that competing with those positions and Texas are not ideal conditions for getting the coach you want.

Back
Top Bottom