2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

original.gif

:smh:

was he disciplined for this :smh:

Wow, Utah had so many opportunities to tie it up. Lot of balls that might not have been the best throws but could've been caught.

Last edited:
welp.  utahs receivers/oline are terrible.

can't wait for them to beat up on us.

Last edited:
this dude had 6 INTs and was still was driving to tie the game under a minute?!?!

UCLA :smh:

Last edited:
If we held a NT football game (SEC vs The World) y'all would get killed dawg. I can see me now coming off a CB Blitz and taking Dre's head off 
mean.gif

Last edited:
ACC QBs > SEC QBs Fat Tajh
Got damnit I opened a can of worms :lol:  Mobile QB's always have a leg up over stationary QB's but Tajh's ceiling is Daunte Culpepper IYAM. Murray better than all those boys. Jameis looks damn good but I wanna see him against some competition (imagine that:rolleyes )/facing adverse situations.

There's a few 2nd string QB's in the SEC >>> Logan :stoneface:  

Obviously I was kidding on LT. I'm not sold on Murray having staying power in the NFL but obviously you won't agree with that. Only time will tell.

this dude had 6 INTs and was still was driving to tie the game under a minute?!?!

UCLA :smh:

Our OC wasn't adjusting to give Hundley more protection and our center couldn't cleanly field the ball to Hundley the whole game. We got lucky, no doubt.

word. yeah i only caught the last quarter. i did see the center having issues snapping the ball. wet ball? or just a rough night for him?

Last edited:

:lol:

:smh:

:frown:

nah seriously though I'm hearing the players are loving coach O's practices, there is a lot of buzz, can't wait to see the first game under him :pimp:

laugh.gif

mean.gif

frown.gif

nah seriously though I'm hearing the players are loving coach O's practices, there is a lot of buzz, can't wait to see the first game under him
pimp.gif
Hope he can run the table the rest of the year.  Our team is too stacked to be getting blown out by Arizona State.

But if Orgeron's anything more than an assistant head coach next year... 
sick.gif

Jus, you know who's gonna be calling the plays the rest of the year?

Last edited:
Yup, Clay Helton calling plays and will be down on the field. Tee Martin up in the booth.

Back
Top Bottom