2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Cane. Interested in seeing how good he actually is though.

Travis Rudolph says the Canes are still right in the mix with his recruitment.

wow, way to go out on a limb with that pick. :smh::smh::smh:

after this game, there should be no reason for people still defending WB. 4 wins in this game since 2000. after ou wins, their coaching staff should carry WB off the field,on their shoulders.

So funny how every rival fan base wants them to Keep WB.

Those shirts going around by OU and A&M about Keep WB were too funny.

You can't just fire Mack Brown after all that he's done for that program, right? He's earned lifer-status if you ask me.

sick.gif

Promote him to AD like Barry Alvarez.

Realistically, he won't be fired and he won't step down. He is not capable of running a whole athletic program. He needs to have a senior level 'role' within the athletic department without actually being involved. One of those consultant roles. He still gets paid etc.

You can't just fire Mack Brown after all that he's done for that program, right? He's earned lifer-status if you ask me.

He won 1 National Championship and another appearance in an NC game. After that his teams have never met expectations or have regressed. Also he has been dominated by OU.

Thus far this season, how have your respective teams (or any other teams for that matter) performed based on your preseason expectations? Exceeeded? Underwhelmed? About where you thought?

Any surprising (could be in a negative way or a positive way) players so far?

This past Saturday made me feel a lot better. Hopefully can go into Stanford 9--2, that'd be a big success with Tommy Rees leading the way.

Ronnie Stanley are Jaylon Smith going to be very, very good. Disappointed Greg Bryant got hurt and not much has been seen of Folston. Defense has been a let down, down start to the year for everyone but have started to look better recently. & I don't think anyone really talks about TJ Jones on a national level, but damn it he's solid.

Thus far this season, how have your respective teams (or any other teams for that matter) performed based on your preseason expectations? Exceeeded? Underwhelmed? About where you thought?

Ducks haven't played anyone to really give a full picture of how good they are. After this weekend the picture will be much clearer I think.
I think the team is going to pan out to be just as good as last year team, which is no complaint coming from someone who has been watching the Ducks since the late 80s :lol:
The defense is still performing well, but I think that the youth at linebacker will begin to show with the Washington, UCLA, and Stanford games coming up.
Offense I feel has remained about the same to last year with perhaps a minor regression due to a case of dropsies from the receivers and Mariota's reduction in accuracy (though 14 TDs and no INTs makes up for that in my opinion).

Why you asking these Detailed *** questions? Feel like I gotta compose a thesis statement just to begin responding

Back
Top Bottom