2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

BWZQPc2CIAAK4-d.jpg

If the decision to save his job is based on one win/loss thwn Texas athletic department is in worse trouble than anyone ever imagined

If the decision to save his job is based on one win/loss thwn Texas athletic department is in worse trouble than anyone ever imagined
Sadly I think Mack knows how important not losing today is and how itll directly impact him keeping his job.

He said, "all I'm worried about right now is winning this weekend. there's one way to silence the talk, you win.  And then they'll be cheering you.  I've been there before."

Another OU smacking would be a nail in the coffin.  But a big win here and all of a sudden a lot of the people calling for his head will quiet down. Regardless of the rest of the year.

Last edited:
The Big XII is so weak...Texas will probably end up playing Baylor for the conference championship in the last week

Georgia is not as good as advertised.
They would really good if all their wrs & rbs weren't hurt and their defense is really inexperienced.
The WRs & RBs argument isn't one their fans would give to ANY other school.  We had to listen all offseason about how deep they are ("RB-U!!!") and how any of their backs would start anywhere else.  Well time to put up.  And their receivers havent been anything to write home about since AJ left anyway.

Marqise has been hurt since the offseason, but that didn't stop Cardo from ripping him the first couple games.   Bennett's hurting? Next man up UGA.

"Defense is inexperienced"?  Oh?  Convenient now that we're on week 7 and they've looked "meh" all year.  Going into the season though it was Dawgs on top!  No one in the east comes close!  No one outside the SEC can touch us!

Ok... well then time to show up.

Last edited:
Lmao that was one of the dumbest things I've ever read. You take top 3 WRs off any team and the best 2 Rb off and you will see a tremendous drop off in production.

Woule be impossible to win week in and week out

Back
Top Bottom