2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Your acting as if the rose bowl isn't the second biggest bowl game. That's what happens when you have a Boise St. Schedule.

Lmao.

It's not Ohio States fault the Big Ten is straight ****.

Yea yeah I know the Florida A&M game was suspect so I can;t say anything about that.

They had Vandy scheduled and they pulled out.

It's not their fault that SDSU and Cal (who are usually average to above average teams) suck major ball sack this year.

Oh well... Only think any of us can do is drink some beers and watch it all unfold.

Nah I agree with you. Thank god this playoff is coming next year. I doubt 4 teams go undefeated this year anyways.

Keep in mind that I agree with all that OSU has a crap schedule and should be punished for it.

Even if they are sitting at 13-0.... iF Bama/Oregon/Florida St are undefeated or two of those 3 are unbeaten then they should get the nod

And for the record, yes we did play an FCS team (which I wasn't happy about and it was unbearable to watch), but that was the 1st or 2nd time we've EVER played one

*shrug*
The rest of Oregon's schedule is a lot tougher than FSU's so if Oregon wins out they'll most likely hop right into the #2 spot.
Yup its the first BCS poll anyways still a lot of good football left to be played. Still cant believe Stanford jumping at #6 but it helps Oregon if we pull out a win down there.

I can.. They beat nobody good

Lmao.

It's not Ohio States fault the Big Ten is straight ****.

Yea yeah I know the Florida A&M game was suspect so I can;t say anything about that.

They had Vandy scheduled and they pulled out.

It's not their fault that SDSU and Cal (who are usually average to above average teams) suck major ball sack this year.

Oh well... Only thing any of us can do is drink some beers and watch it all unfold.
Vandy was supposed to save your strength of schedule? Stop. Y'all take no risks in OOC part of the schedule. 

Oregon has a difficult back to back coming up.. UCLA then Stanford. If they win both games and handle business the rest of the way they should be in.

How tf does Stanford jump us. IDC that we struggled against UNC thy struggled against Utah and lost. We struggled and won they had there chance to win at the end of the game and choked.

they beat three ranked teams already though, highest being #9 UCLA, whereas Miami only ranked win was #12 Florida

Stanford has Oregon state Saturday and Missouri has south Carolina. Both could lose.

I'm not sold on Oregon State yet. They're passing offense is solid, but everything else is decent at best. I have a feeling the last half of their schedule is going to be very unforgiving.

I don't think it's inconceivable at all for Mizzou to run the table until facing Johnny Football in their home finale. Not having Conner Shaw is big for the Gamecocks. Don't trust Bo Wallace at all despite his out of body experience against LSU. Who knows they could be this year's A&M

Last edited:
I'm looking at the computer rankings, and all I can think is I would love to get my hands on the algorithms they use to compute the scores/ranks :lol:
Some of them just don't look to make any damn sense!

Back
Top Bottom