2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

No loophole. Just bsckcounting.

Ak ur not blocked, i just dont read thru this thread anymore. Too much repetitive non-sense

Last edited:
Tennessee been getting nice recruits for years and still losing BUT I like butch and it's weird not seeing Tennessee be a decent cfb team

I think Sony stays with UGA. I guess it depends on his brothers situation really. I would like him or Cook but I don't think we land either in the end. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Canes fans, any thoughts on who we close with?

I have Moten, Dixon maybe Brady? From there, I really have no idea. I'm pretty sure we are going to lose some of our commits anyway but just looking for a realistic finish more or less

From this Saturday's Big Ten Network "Tiebreaker" documentary :lol:

The Michigan Wolverines went 30-2-1 over a three-year span in the 1970s and never played in a bowl game.

That's amazing. Now each year we get 70 teams and their coaches getting to go to a bowl and the media slurp fest never stops.

From this Saturday's Big Ten Network "Tiebreaker" documentary :lol:

That's amazing. Now each year we get 70 teams and their coaches getting to go to a bowl and the media slurp fest never stops.

It's an absolute joke you only have to finish 6-6 to make a bowl game, just awarding mediocrity but in the end it's all about $$$$

Hey man, for some fan bases like Arizona's, that's all we have to look forward to all season. That and hope we upset somebody :lol:

Yeah Sharpe appears all in. Talk stopped BC of basketball?

And Adoree looks to be LSU's to lose.

I don't care about 6 win teams going. There's 10-15 useless bowls. Someone has to play

Yeah Sharpe appears all in. Talk stopped BC of basketball?

And Adoree looks to be LSU's to lose.

I don't care about 6 win teams going. There's 10-15 useless bowls. Someone has to play

Pretty sure that's the root of it, now we're trying to get OT Damian Prince out of Maryland -____- yea good luck with that.

Clemson Tom is the GOAT

Last edited:
USC heads tell me about Ajene Harris from Crenshaw.  Is he being recruited as a corner or as a QB?  Why is he completely unranked?

Last edited:
He's being recruited as a CB, he's unranked as a QB.

I think the coaches saw him at some summer football camp at SC and liked what they saw. Athlete, he can play many positions.

New black jersey's for Oregon

thumb.aspx

Spring game jerseys are also now available for purchase (Military version)

thumb.aspx

USC heads tell me about Ajene Harris from Crenshaw.  Is he being recruited as a corner or as a QB?  Why is he completely unranked?

At this point it's about filling those EE spots in order to get a full class.

:lol: at the cinder block on that jersey... oh wait, it's an 8. :lol:

chances of adoree jackson and joe mixon considering SC?

High, but not serious until the coaching situation is resolved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom