2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

This Jameis Winston thing is wild. Tallahassee PD is looking real bad too. Don't know what to believe from the accuser either. First the description doesn't match him, now it is. First she was at an apartment, now she's at a bar. He definitely messed up being involved in this in whatever manner it was. No doubt about that.

Last edited:
Well, I mean what if he just met her and they ******...then she decides to accuse him for whatever reason, maybe she wanted him to call her and he was laughed at her? I'm not the type to think a girl that accuses someone of rape is lying or has ulterior motives but you never know. Can't blame him being involved if it really was just sex...

But like I said, the way this whole situation was handled is a bad look for him in the long run, even if he was innocent. Not sure if it's any worse now than earlier but when the city/police are involved like that it causes a lot of speculation. Some will look at it as another athlete/quasi-celebrity getting different treatment than others.

I sincerely hope that Jameis is innocent. We already lost a solid talent in Aaron Hernandez to some wild ****, would hate to see Winston have the same happen to him

This sounds suspect by everyone involved, even if Jameis is innocent his name is soiled he better hire who ever helped Kobe repair his image after his case.

I sincerely hope that Jameis is innocent. We already lost a solid talent in Aaron Hernandez to some wild ****, would hate to see Winston have the same happen to him

Yes because if this all really happened the truly horrible thing is that the wouldn't be able to play football anymore... :rolleyes
Come on man.

The fact that Manziel has significantly better numbers hurts Winston's chance at a Heisman too.

Manziel also has more losses, and interceptions....and his defense is terrible, which allows him more opportunities in the 4th quarter. Manziel has two more games, while Winston has three before the Heisman ceremony. Manziel may win the Maxwell, but unless Winston is charged with anything He's gonna win the Heisman

Last edited:
Not enough love for Andre Williams but of course playing for BC doesn't help at all. Jordan Lynch as well.

I think NIU is a a lil better than Fresno St but the dud NIU laid in the OB probably will knock them off the hinge for a non AQ BCS bid.

Khalil Mack, pro.

Andre Williams ia balling

Losing Roberts was a coincidence, dude was never 100% and was indecisive when he made his commitment in the 1st place.

As if they weren't already, they're going be recruiting the heck out of Jalen Tabor & Marlon Humphrey

Bama Still has the #1 Class for now.... If LSU closes with who it may, then they'll overtake Bama for the #1 spot. Still holding out hope that Humphrey will come to FSU since Jimbo will allow him to run track also

Only reason why the case got re-opened against Winston is because it is TPD policy to do so when multiple media outlets request information... The 5"9- 5"11" thing makes me really think it's all mistaken identity--- 5'9" and 6"4" ain't even close... Also heard that it took place at a party and Winston actually was present during or witnessed the assault but kept it from escalating... don't know what to believe mane :smh:

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter, Their stats won't be different enough to have one clearly over the other by the end of the season. They'll be comparable. Not like one is gonna have 5000 yards & the other will have 3000

NIU have to be the most overrated team ever, so is Jordan Lynch...they talk about this guy like he's a God.

This bum team has played and beat everybody on their schedule, because every team they've played is pure garbage.

UCF beat Louisville and are still behind them, with their only loss coming to South Carolina by a FG.

Bortles > Lynch.

Only reason why the case got re-opened against Winston is because it is TPD policy to do so when multiple media outlets request information... The 5"9- 5"11" thing makes me really think it's all mistaken identity--- 5'9" and 6"4" ain't even close... Also heard that it took place at a party and Winston actually was present during or witnessed the assault but kept it from escalating... don't know what to believe mane :smh:

Reports are saying the case was never closed. It was open but inactive.

Back
Top Bottom