2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Please don't get blown out, RU. My alma mater.

Our pass D is food. Bortles probably hyped and all kinds of turnt up.
what exactly are your college football allegiances?

i've seen you claim oregon, florida, ohio state, and now rutgers.

no shots, just wondering out of curiosity.

Please don't get blown out, RU. My alma mater.

Our pass D is food. Bortles probably hyped and all kinds of turnt up.

what exactly are your college football allegiances?

i've seen you claim oregon, florida, ohio state, and now rutgers.

no shots, just wondering out of curiosity.

I think he just likes discussing teams in general. He's a big fan of the Rangers GM Daniels and talks of them often, but not a Rangers fan.

Nako:

Fair to ask. I don't take it as a sleight.

I've never claimed Oregon or UF. I very recently picked Stanford to correctly upset the Ducks. MM is my favorite player in CFB.

Don't know where the Gators link comes from.

RU is my alma mater. I want them to do well for school prestige, but Buckeyes are my football team and Zona are my basketball team. Always.

Folk Blues:

Spot on. I just enjoy discussing sports. Every single sport. Any team or player.

Daniels is far and away my favorite baseball GM. Maddon my favorite manager.

Ujiri and Cho for basketball GM's. Undecided on coaches. Respect Thibs, Doc, and Pop. Shaw probably my favorite.

Nostalgia.

David Boston is my man crush growing up equivalent to Peter Warrick for FSU and Noles fans.

Grew up on Bellasari, Krenzel, Germaine, Lydell, Clarett, George, Smith, Santonio, Katzenmoyer, Doss, Gamble, Winfield, Springs, Grant, Pace, Mangold, Glenn, Ballard.

OSU was my second choice for undergrad after Rutgers. Pitt third.

Nako:

Fair to ask. I don't take it as a sleight.

I've never claimed Oregon or UF. I very recently picked Stanford to correctly upset the Ducks. MM is my favorite player in CFB.

Don't know where the Gators link comes from.

RU is my alma mater. I want them to do well for school prestige, but Buckeyes are my football team and Zona are my basketball team. Always.

Folk Blues:

Spot on. I just enjoy discussing sports. Every single sport. Any team or player.

Daniels is far and away my favorite baseball GM. Maddon my favorite manager.

Ujiri and Cho for basketball GM's. Undecided on coaches. Respect Thibs, Doc, and Pop. Shaw probably my favorite.
ah I think Ihad you confused with someone else on the UF and Oregon and I remember you discussing Mariotta so I think I just made the connection.

Yeah I didn't mean it as a slight, I was just curious and I guess trying to pin down where you were from/went in my mind.

Winston is an animal.. Hopefully he is suspended immediately

I obviously have no idea if he's guilty or not but I think he should do the right thing and take a leave of absence from the team until the investigation clears up......and this in no way has anything to do with me wanting FSU to lose ............

2wecowm.png

:rofl:

Let the Winston facts come out.  The bickering back and forth here makes me feel like I'm on the blue board. 

What games are you guys looking forward to tomorrow?   My interest is the USC/Colorado game, but that should be a blow out. 

Baylor vs OSU

Obviously I want OSU to beat Baylor so they don't leap us but I really don't think it matters if we are 3/4 because I don't see bama or fsu losing anyway

Back
Top Bottom