2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Florida So Poor

Gator: Gundy is 5-2 in bowl games. Huge test playing host to Baylor. I'm all in on the OK State upset.

Paul: Second that. I saw a lot of Mettenberger. Thought he was below average. He's improved greatly. Color me shocked.

nick Allioti might be the most over rated coordinator in the pac 12

Overrated? I don't think anyone has ever mentioned or talked about Oregon's defense being even half decent.

We Want Bama!!! :lol:

ESPN hypes up the secondary, even after they let Washington St. score 38 points. Maybe they'll finally stop with this, but then they'll probably act like they never hyped them up in the first place.

Better CFB team: NIU or Fresno State.

Better CFB QB: Lynch or Carr.

I'd take Fresno.

But it depends what system each QB is in. No way lynch is as good as he is now Fresno's system and Carr isn't as good in NIU system. Lych doesn't have a QB future in the NFL Carr does

That Stanford game hurts us mentally more then anything

we look like we dont even wanna play

I'm busy today, but believe I'll be in later today or tomorrow to spill my guts about this game.

The wheels done fell off. My first question is this: does Chip Kelly lose a game like this? Probably not...

The wheels done fell off. My first question is this: does Chip Kelly lose a game like this? Probably not...

He may have lost the game, but definitely not like this. Errors, mental lapses, no discipline, stupid penalties, players yapping to the media... :smh:

Not taking anything away from Arizona, though. They straight up whooped our ***.

He may have lost the game, but definitely not like this. Errors, mental lapses, no discipline, stupid penalties, players yapping to the media... :smh:

Not taking anything away from Arizona, though. They straight up whooped our ***.

pretty much. Chip wouldn't let this **** fly.

like i said. you obviously haven't paid attention the last 4 years. people have always said they have an underrated defense

Who are these "people"? :lol:

Oregon's best defense was its offense. The success of the defense was always dependent on that. Misleading numbers. They've always been awful defensively and easy to exploit. You would know if you were actually paying attention. :wink:

Embarrassing performance by the Aggies... Don't have the physical athletes to match up with LSU. Saw this coming. Smh.

like i said. you obviously haven't paid attention the last 4 years. people have always said they have an underrated defense

Oregon's best defense was its offense. The success of the defense was always dependent on that. Misleading numbers. They've always been awful defensively and easy to exploit. You would know if you were actually paying attention. :wink:

I don't even know why im responding to you. people have always said Oregons defense is underrated and over looked because they had such a powerful offense

Yup. Oregon's always had good playmakers on defense (TJ, WTIII, Byrd, Kiko, etc etc).... still needed to drop 35+ to beat people.

Back
Top Bottom