2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

for real? 0]
I hope he's for real because you obviously have no idea what you're talking about...

What's not working? Sumlin came into a program that had an OK group of seniors on defense and literally not one really good underclassman outside of Deshazor Everett...

They have zero depth whatsoever defensively, but Sumlin has recruited it well his first two classes and is on the verge of having three legit five star monsters and possibly the three best players in Texas in the 2015 class...

Sure, Manziel is leaving. But Kenny Hill was built for that system, and Kyle Allen is the best QB recruit in the country. They're loaded at receiver and RB if they'll ever use them.

They need a new DC, but acting like whatever Sumlin is doing isn't working is borderline ******ed.

I hope he's for real because you obviously have no idea what you're talking about...

What's not working? Sumlin came into a program that had an OK group of seniors on defense and literally not one really good underclassman outside of Deshazor Everett...

They have zero depth whatsoever defensively, but Sumlin has recruited it well his first two classes and is on the verge of having three legit five star monsters and possibly the three best players in Texas in the 2015 class...

Sure, Manziel is leaving. But Kenny Hill was built for that system, and Kyle Allen is the best QB recruit in the country. They're loaded at receiver and RB if they'll ever use them.

They need a new DC, but acting like whatever Sumlin is doing isn't working is borderline ******ed.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Insert gif of guy clapping in the movie theatre.

for real? 0]

Yeah that wasn't what I was talking about. You fans go from manziel deserves the heisman because he has nobody around him and the rest of the team sucks. Now it's Sumlin is the best and has amazing recruits

Maaaaan......c'mon Auburn.  
mean.gif

Yeah that wasn't what I was talking about. You fans go from manziel deserves the heisman because he has nobody around him and the rest of the team sucks. Now it's Sumlin is the best and has amazing recruits

You're not seeing the point. Someone should draw you a timeline.

Have you watched an A&M game? Their defense does suck. Badly.

Sumlin has one recruiting class in the program right now. They're freshmen. Something like 20 of them have played. Several start.

He's about to have a Top 5 class again this year and is off to a great start in 2015. He's essentially taken over Texas from UT in a year and a half...

Manziel is a big part of the early success. But acting like Sumlin isn't in the process of building something sustainable is dumb.

Last edited:

You're not seeing the point. Someone should draw you a timeline.

What point. It was my initial comment. :lol: you can't add respond with something different and than say I'm missing the point. Sorry I find you fans funny. Considering your bandwagon was empty two years ago

Have you watched an A&M game? Their defense does suck. Badly.

Sumlin has one recruiting class in the program right now. They're freshmen. Something like 20 of them have played. Several start.

He's about to have a Top 5 class again this year and is off to a great start in 2015. He's essentially taken over Texas from UT in a year and a half...

Manziel is a big part of the early success. But acting like Sumlin isn't in the process of building something sustainable is dumb.

Edit: nvm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom