2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Marcus is my 2nd favorite RB in college football, I don't care about the rivalry. I couldn't look at the replays...I saw it too clearly when it happened.

Seems like an awesome kid, definitely tough as hell. If it's not something that physically keeps him from recovering, he'll come back strong. Sucks too because he was really starting to look like he was making the cuts again that he was a little hesitant about early on and he was back to himself.

laugh.gif

Florida ad placed in Georgia's independent student newspaper the Red & Black

The paper must have been desperate for funding to run that. You gotta draw a line somewhere. All hell would break loose at my school if a G'Town ad was placed in the DO.
That's pretty pathetic.  Whoever heads that paper at UGA should be blackballed on campus.  That would never fly here. 

With that being said, my heart hurts for Marcus Lattimore.  **** like that makes me hate the game of football sometimes.  So sad. 

why's everyone talking about NDs defense so much? OU starting defense giving up less than 8 points per game Vs. top 25 offenses....ND has faced 0 top 50 offensive teams.

OU offense much stronger than NDs offense.

and bob stoops is a big game choker, do you really trust stoop in a big game?

where did you get your stats from?

Last edited:
Lattimore.... Very gruesome injury. Sad stuff...

You gotta feel for the guy. I hope he's able to come back and play.

This is random, but damn did Southern Miss Football fall off..

They went 12-2 last year including a bowl win against Nevada

Now 0-7 and losing today.

:x

Damn, feel so bad for Lattimore man. Hate seeing guys like him get hurt back to back seasons like that. smh

You guys think Coach Spur ran him to much? I'm on twitter and everyone is blaming the coach for running him into the ground..

Only MINUTES before kick-off in Jacksonville.

Sucks my brother is there & I'm not. :frown:

Really bad to see Lattimore suffer an injury that severe, I hope he can recover as he's a great athlete but man that was worse than McGahee's by far.

His leg from the knee down was just dangling there :/.

Was I underestimating Tennesse's offense or overestimating SC's defense?

SC as a team was overrated I think. Either that or they fooled most.

Losing Lattimore might've taken the wind out of them but I'm surprised their DL has been pretty neutralized today. Their LBs & secondary aren't that great, it's usually that the DL is making a QB's life a nightmare and forcing turnovers & mistakes.

And just as I type that, Clowney forces a fumble. :rofl:

You could've been somebody, Dooley.

Back
Top Bottom